chapter 2

Damn is all i can say in my head i don't know what to say to this guy. We've been standing here for about a good three minutes and he finally speaks

(The conversation)

Him: hey baby long time no see

Me: one I'm not your baby two what are you doing how did you find where i stay

Him: girl you know you always gone be mine and ill always find you now ain't you gone invite me in

Me: yeah sure whatever

He comes in and sits on the couch as soon as I'm about to sit down my phone rings. I walk into the kitchen and see that its drew.

(Phone convo)
Drew: hey baby girl i was just thinkin bout ya
Me: oh really boo what bout me
Drew: girl if i told you id have to kill you lol but i called to see if you wanted to go on a date
Me: i would love to but not tonight

As I'm talking to drew i aint even notice cory ass coming up behind me. He started kissing my neck and i jumped and ran to the other side of the kitchen.
Drew: ma you okay
Me: yea let me call you back boo ight
Drew: ight don't make me be living on empty promises
Me: lol boy you crazy but i got you tho
Drew: nawl ma i got you
Me: ight bye
Drew: latea beautiful

And with that we hang up the phone. I turn around to see a pissed off cory. He look so mad steam coming out his ears. "Who the fuck was that nigga"!! He screams at me "first off you don't control who i talk to i can do what i want I'm single second off nigga tone that voice down in my house before you get kicked out" i said " man who was that you just gone talk to another nigga in my face like i ain't here" he said "okay how long had it been since we talked I'm single uu aint my man so chill and his name is andrew" " you fucking this nigga" " no but if i was its my pussy and i can fuck who i want with it" with that he came around the counter fastet then i could say anything else and pushed me up against the wall and started kissing all over my neck. Next he lead kissing trails to me chest then my stomach taking my shirt off. He then slides down my tights and takes off my pantis with his teeth. I push him and run to my room but he catches up and trips me. I fall face first on my bed and he climbs on top of me flips me over and strips himself down. Then rushes into my hot core in one motion i scream out in pain as i remember i haven't had sex in 2 years and the last time was with him. He wispers in my ear mmmhhhmm damn ma tight just like i like it and feels just like i left it i slap him which ears me a spank on the ass. He flips me over and tells me to go to work. I looked at him and shook my head no he spanked my as hard as hell and pushed me down so he was fully inside me i screamed out in pain again but do as i was told we go on like this for about two hours til i finally climax to the point where.my body shaking. I get off his soakes member and lay down panting he pulls me up so I'm in doggie style rushing into me all i can do is scream moan and beg for him to take it easy but he dosent thirty minutes later this and he climaxes to. He pulls out and we lay their panting and drift off to sleep.