chapter 14

Walking into the doors i see its already super packed in here i clock in and become super nurse. I have six patients to care to now and they don't even have me at my regular post. They got me on the thired floor with these people they done admitted and these fools are super needy. I go to my patient number four room to see she has a visitor. I tell her ill come back but she says to come in and do what needs to be done. She tells her grandson to move to the other side of the room. He gets up and i can finally see his face I'm shocked to see its cory. I haven't seen him in a lil min he stares at me and then at his grandmother she asks him what's the problem and he says nothing. I go to check up on her and do what i need to do as in leaving cory comes to the door and says how's your little boy toy doing you should tell him to keep away from things that don't belong to him. I snatch my arm away from him and say nigga i don't belong to you and i never did back off before i have you escorted our of here. He tells me he. Will see me soon and brushes past me calling a bye to his grandmother. I wait for him to get in the elevator to leave the room i know I'm in a public place but this nigga crazy so i have to be extra careful. As I'm leaving to go to my next patients room i bumb into stacia she stares me up and down and then says " tell your nigga watch his back and you better watch yours to" i look at her crazy and she just keeps walking. Now i know out of her and cory that's trying to hurt me maybe even both all i know is i need to call drew fast. I go on break and call my man telling him what happened to me he tells me to calm down and don't leave work til he gets their so ge can tail me home. As i am about to walk back into the building i get punched in the back of the head and a rag being pressed to my mouth i try to fight but its no use. I hear a voice say "bitch i told you that you were mine" that's the last thing i hear before i pass out.
Unknown p.o.v.

I waited for her to come out side i knew she would call that nigga i planned on just trying to reason with her but i heard how happy her voice sounded and i lost it. So i walked up behind her as she was going back into the building and hit her in the back of the head i pull out the rag i had soaked in zylophenmineschphol i don't even know what the fuck it is all i know is it puts people to sleep i hold it to her mouth. She tried to fight but i press harder and she finally passes out. I pick up her limp body and put it in my car i lay her in the back seat. I then get in the front  head to her house finally getting their i make sure no ones around parking in my hidden spot i go and get her out the car. Getting to her door i unlock it and lead us inside taking her to the bed room i find some rope and tie her arms and lega to her bed boards. Now all to do is watch my queen sleep until the medicine wears off i guess ill cook for her while I'm waiting.