chapter 7

I wake up to the smell of bacon pancakes and sausage. I climb out of bed and head to my kitchen to see my best friend nivea throwing it down in here. That's why i love this chick she my ride or die no matter what and she can cook. After that whole thing with drew she been staying the night with me its been three weeks since i talked to him. She brings me back to reality by yelling my name and waving her hands in my face. I look up not realizing i was day dreaming bout drew. I feel bad for his sister though nivea straight dumbed that girl. She didn't deserve that ill talk to her about it later on no need to ruin a great breakfast. She hands me my plate saying "morning boo" i speak back pray over my meal and dig in. After we finish breakfast i go to take a shower as I'm stepping in my phone rings i tell nivea to answer it and she does but the convo she had i wasn't expecting to hear.
(Phone convo)
Nivea: hello
Unknown: hey can i speak to Angela
Nivea: who's speaking
Unknown: an old friend just put her on the phone
Nivea: i know this voice is this stacia the chick that fucked my bestie and took my spot
Unknown: i see its a bad time ill call her back and oh i see its the same ole nivea huh
Nivea: who the fuck is this and how you know my name.
Unknown: hahaha aye tell my wifey ill call her latea
(End phone convo)

I asked nivea who it was and she says she think it was stacia. I ask what she wanted and she said the person just wanted to talk to me and some other bull just don't worry about it. I get out the shower go to my room and pick my outfit for the day and head to the living room. I tell nivea we should go to the mall cause i dont want to be in the house today. She agrees and go takes a shower and gets ready. Heading out the door my phone vibrates and i look to see its a text from drew i don't open it just yet cause nivea gone be on some extra stuff and I'm not up for it right now. We get in the car and head to the mall making it their we park and head inside. Its packed with people and i immediately head to my store hot topic. Nivea goes to old navy to buy some more athletic pants. As i walk into hot topic i bump into a strong figure and i look up to see stacia holding some girls hand. I say excuse me and keep walking in the store stacia follows behind me leaving her girl at the door. I turn around meeting her arms as she holds me tight and he girl comes over yelling what the fuck is going on. I look at her smile and say "sweetie were just old friends nothing to it baby girl keep calm" just as she's about to respond someone yells my name and its meka. She walks over and speaks and hugs me then she turns to stacia and they start to chop it up like they the best of friends. Meka asks me how i know stacia and her girl says they old friends. I completely forgot she was here stacia gets my number and leaves with meka and her girl. I laugh and start to shop what else is today gone bring me. Finishing shopping i go to the food court and nivea meets me their i get Chinese food while she orders a sub from subway. We tell eachother the things we got and head back to the car. I drop her off and go home as i pull up i see a car parked in my yard i park my car. Getting out and getting my bags i walk up to the car and see that its empty this is creeping me out man i feel like somebody playing with me. I walk up to my door and as I'm about to open it it swings open and the words "damn ma i been waiting for you to come back home all day" was what i was greeted with.