chapter 5

I look up at his face and see a gorgeous Andrew looking down at me smiling. He gives me a glare and i pout saying "sorry boo something came up" totally forgetting where i was i hear nivea loud self "um kandii who is this fool and why he got his arms wrapped round you like that" i explain to her whats going on and she gives him the whole if you hurt her speech. We order our food finally and sit to eat drew starts to tell me more about himself and his sister who happens to be gay. So you know my bestie had to jump on that he gave her hus sister number and it was time for us to head back. He agreed to meet up with us at the club with his sister. Me and nivea head back to work soon as we get back to clock in a rush of people came so we were busy throughout the rest of the day finally 6 hits and its time for me to get off. I go get my things and head to my car getting in i plug my phone up and turn it to porn star by August Alsina i put it on replay cause this my song. Reaching home i go to run a bath so i can relax my feet and body standing all day can take a toll on you. As I'm entering the tub my phone starts to ring i hop out and go get it to see who's calling its nivea. I answer and i barely get hello out before this chick starts rambling bout her outfit.
(Phone convo)
Me: hel..
Nivea: kandii should i wear my hot pink dress or my shorts with my red tank top or my
Me: dang chick can i get a chance to speak gosh
Nivea:oh sorry boo I'm just nervous and stuck on what to wear
Me:okay wear yo red dress and yo red bottoms not the red dress with the layers the one that got the split
Nivea: oh hell yea this why i keep you aroundd chick love uu lots muah later
Me: later
(End phone convo)

I go back to get in thr tub laughing at my bestie and relax my body for 30 minutes then finishing washing i hop out going to find my out fit. Looking through my closet i end up picking out my hot pink half shirt that says kiss me on it my black waist skirt and my hot pink heels. I lotion up and get ready I'm in the middle of curling my hair when my phone rings playing kissing on my tattoos by August Alsina that's drews text message tone. He text me saying
(Text convo)
Drew: hey beautiful wyd
Me: nun gettin ready
Drew: mhhm oh really what uu wearing to night
Me: that's a suprise uu just gotta wait n c
Drew: dang no sneak peaks
Me:  nope ;)
Drew: ight ill see you soon then baby girl
Me: like wise baby boy
(End text convo)

I finish up getting ready and grab my things ill be needing heading to my car i get in plug up my phone and click shuffle since i don't have a speific song i want to hear. Miley cyrus FU is the first song to come on then chris brown loyal then rich homie quan milk marie by the end of that song i was at the club. Parking i get out to be met by a pair of arms and i see drew and his sister coming my way i whisper to nivea that his sister cute she squeals and turns around they introduced themselves and we walk to go get in the club. Getting in nivea immediately had to go to the dance floor and they was playing my song so i followed suite. Drew and his sister meka soon came behind us grabbing our waist holding us while we grind on them. I turn around to face drew but something catches my eye i see cory mugging drew like crazy but got a lil chick in his lap that he paying no attention to he push her off and make his way towards us i grab drew nivea and meka we head to the bar as i tell nivea what's going on cory has lost sight of us but i can still see him. He finally finds us just as drew pulls me into a kiss just as we pull apart i hear nivea scream look out!!!