chapter 29

Three months later
Andrew p.o.v.

Right now I'm feeding Eric while Angela is feeding Ericka that's what we named our twins. They look just like Angela but have my skin complexion sometimes i think about our baby that past we named him Eldric Angela took it really hard when i told her she went into a serious depression i felt so bad for her. We finish feeding the babies and get their dipar bags together so we can take the last load of things to our new house. We are moving around the corner from my moms and dads house. Its a six bedroom house and three baths. Kandii loves it and i know the kids will to. We go to buckle the kids up and i drive the moving truck while she drives the family car for the kids. As soon as we get in the house we put the babies in their bouncies and start unloading and unpacking. Ericka starts crying because she needs a dipar change and its my turn which i hate cause when they poop its thee worse smell ever. When i finish kandii is done with every thing in the kitchen and in the bathrooms so i set up the couches and pictures. We finish all were going to do today and then order some Chinese for dinner. By the time we finished eating we are tired as hell Angela says she's going to bathe the kids tonight so i go take a shower and lay down. She gets the kids to sleep and takes a shower we haven't had sex in so long but i know she's tired so i just try to control myself. She climbs in the bed falling asleep as soon as hee head hits the pillow. I turn over and grab the lotion and towel out my night stand thinkinh to myself well looks like its going to be another long night with me and my bottle of lotion. I get up go to the bathroom and handle my business.

Next morning

I wake up to the smell of a wonderful breakfast being cooked i walk down stairs to see Angela in the kitchen setting plates she looks up and kisses me. I ask where the kids are and she tells me they are in their bouncies. I go give them a kiss and go sit down to eat as were eating i feel Angela staring at me i ask whats wrong. She takes a deep breath and tell me a letter came saying she needs to testify on the case against stacia i get up and hug her she says she's scared to go i tell her ill go with her. She agrees and we finish our food all i can think is damn i wish that cop would have shot her in the head instead of the shoulder. But I'm going to protect my family at all costs.