chapter 20

Nivea p.o.v.

Its raining cats and dogs out here damn i wish my car wasnt in the shop. I see a car pull up and i notice its Stacia she ask do i need a ride but ion know cause me and her don't get along. I give in and say yes she opens the door for me and i hop in we head towards my house but stop by the liquor store on the way. She buys henessy and i buy vodka and patron soon as we get back to the car i turn up my bottle and drink it half way. All i want to do is get meka out my mind i cheated on her with a nigga i had met at the club. She was crying and shit and i couldn't deal so i took off and went to a bar to get a few drinks ugh let me stop thinking before i get all emotional. We reach my house and stacia walks me inside i pour her a cup and we start talking and drinking next thing i know is i grab her face and pull her to me. She backs away for a second then her lips come crashing down on mine we start to pull each other clothes off and stacia takes no time to start pleasing my pussy. She starts to finger me and i moan in pleasure i start to imagine Angela with her fine ass i pretend its her doing this to me and as I'm bout to say her name stacia beats me to it. She moans "mhhmm Angela baby make that pussy wet for daddy" i moan back and say mhhmm Angela eat my my pussy please bae ill get even more wet if you do that" stacia takes hint and starts eating me out i moan Angela's name like no tomorrow stacia gets on top of me with her strap on and starts to moan Angela name also we keep at it for bout a hour til we both climax. We laugh at the fact that we pretended to be fucking Angela while we were fucking each other then i fall asleep on her chest and dream of my best friend i really wish i could fuck her man she just don't know.

  The morning after.

I wake up with a beaming headache i feel a pair of arms around me and look down to see a naked stacia in my bed i jump up and scream. She wakes up and looks at me with a scared face the look in her eyes is begging me to tell her that we didn't do what she think we did. I just nod my head yes as she sits on the bed and says."Angela gone kill us" . I start putting on my clothes as she puts on hers we decided we would go out to eat and talk this over being that i have to go to work. I get her to drop me off and i head in i see Angela and we talk but i can't face her right now. Its finally lunch time and stacia came to get me the car ride was silent and awkward we make it to subway and Stacia grabs my hand as i almost trip over a rock. We walk in and are about to order our food but we lock eyes and we kiss next thing i know is i see a pissed off Angela she snaps on me and slaps stacia. I run out after her but didn't expect to hear what she said she storms off again and all i can do is cry thinking i lost my best friend.