chapter 23

Stacia p.o.v.

Its been a lil min since i seen kandii (Angela) man she been tripping. I heard she beat Nivea ass that's what that hoe get i only fucked her to get kandii attention and it worked. Well it kinda did i found out that nigga cory in jail so i paid his ass a visit. He tried to talk me out my plan and threatened to call Angela and her lame ass boyfriend. I know he was just bluffing so i ain't worried bout it right now I'm at the gun range practicing on my shooting. Don't ask why just know it will come in handy later i been here a good lil min so I'm bout to head home. Taking my stuff back i head to my car looking at my phone as i get in i see 8 missed calls they all from Nivea. Damn this lil bitch don't know what hit it and quit it mean she need to move on with her baby daddy. She calls again as I'm pulling out the range and i decide to answer with a rude "WHAT BITCH"!!!!!! she crying and ion feel like hearing her bull so i hang up she calls back and i answer the same way she speaks saying. "Stacia please don't hang up look i need you to come get me he just beat me up and kicked me out my car in the shop and i have no money please stacia pleaseeeeeeeee" i tell her that don't got shit to do with me but she starts begging me so i finally agree to go get her. I go pick her up and she expected me to help her get her shit i laughed at her ass and made her put her own stuff in the car. I wasn't paying for her ass to have a hotel so we went to my house. She thought she was staying for free this bitch a joke i went to the couch with my boxers on pulled them off and made her eat my pussy. She didn't resist or nothing she just went in after i nutted in her mouth like 4 times i pulled up my boxers and went in my room. She came in asking am i gone do her i laughed in her face and pushed her out my room and shut my door. Nivea aint never gone get the joy of me touching her ever again i only did that to piss off Angela and cause i was horny af. She a hoe and always will be ill only call nivea when i want a quick nut she basically a busit baby. I turn on my t.v. and fall asleep five minutes later.

I'm sorry its so short I'm getting a serious case of writer's block hopefully it will go away soon you guys are welcome to inbox me ideas key word (inbox)
Vote
Comment
Like