chapter 8

This chapter will be in Stacia point of view.

She walks in and drops her bags she has this puzzling look on her face i know she thinking bout how i got in her house. She finally speaks after staring at me for at least three minutes. "Stacia what are you doing in my house" i reply with "Angela i missed you baby damn its been how long since we've did what we do best" i know she miss the way i used to put it down on her i mean nobody forgets their first. And i was the first to taste that and hit that lesbian wise any way but only one nigga hit it before i did so i guess I'm still cool. But she looks so damn sexy and i just got to have her in my mouth right now. She speaks again and her voice sounds like heaven. "Stacia you can't just be in my house like that and think this okay and stop looking at me like that" "Bae i can't help it i need you baby girl let me have you please" she looks like she considering it but then gives me that if you want it get it look so i walk up to her and pull her hair so her neck is showing i start kissing all over it and then i bite it. She moans but moves and slap the shit out of me damn she know that turns me on so why she wana play. She yells at me to get out and starts rambling about how i can't be with some chick then expect to come to her and get some. I really wasn't with my ex today what she saw was a misunderstanding. But I'm tired if hearing her go on and on so i take her face and start to kiss her she responds by kissing me back. She moans on my lips just like she used to and that drives me insane i pick her up wrapping her legs around my waist and take us to the bed rooom. She starts tugging on my pants and i take them off. I slip her shirt and bra off and take her breast in my mouth she moans loudly as i go to the other one and then slowly lick down her stomach making kissing trails. I take her pants and panties off and slip my finger into her hot wet core she moans out in pleasure as i start to go faster and faster just as she's about to climax i take my finger out and slip my tongue into her sweet juices she screams my name as i start rotating my tongue. I start to lick all around her wetness and then i nibble on her clit which i know drives her body wild. She starts to run but i hold her waist down and she digs her nails into my skin i lick and nibble harder and faster shes moaning uncontrollably as she's about to reach her peak. She climaxes and her juices explode in my mouth as she holds my head down to catch it all. I make sure like it all and suck her dry she rolls onto her stomach and falls fast asleep. I pull her on top of me and fall asleep soon after her. I wake up and see its nine am my phone has thirty texts and twenty missed calls damn somebody was blowing me up. I check and see their all from my side piece Asia man that girl dont know what over means i gotta change my number soon. But i guess i go get breakfast for my wifey. She still asleep and looks like a goddess i grab my clothes and head out the room getting dressed in the living room i hear angela phone ring i pick it up to see a text from a nigga name drew i read it and it says.
Drew: baby I'm sorry what you saw wasn't what you think it was please call or text me back i love you girl. I delete that shit grab my keys and head out the door that nigga ain't bout to get in my girl head and make her leave me.