chapter 16

I slowly make my way out the closet getting fully out i see Andrew pounding Corys head with his fist. Yes i said cory he's thee one who kidnapped me i told yall he was crazy Andrew sees me and looks at me cory takes that moment to hit Andrew in the head with a woodnock i had on my coffee table. Cory starts to get up and i run for the door he catches my leg and i kick him in the face he lets me go and i run and open the door. Andrew and cory are fighting in the back as I'm yelling for help my neighbor calls the police and they arrive shortly after being called. They arrest cory but as he getting escorted out the door he stops in front of me saying "ill see you soin baby girl remember you just to sweet to give up" the officer pushes him foward and he keeps walking. I go down to the station to press charges and get a restraining order against him. Finally leaving their i head back home to clean up the mess that's left Andrew meets me their and helps me clean. Finishing up i pack all my clothes and head to Andrews house I'm just ready for this day to be over.
~*~ Two months later ~*~

Walking in victoria secret i go in suite of finding a sexy outfit for tonight i finally decided to give drew the cookie. He has no clue what I'm planning but its going to be a great night i decide on an all black lace see through corset with matching panties and some hot pink hills. Going back home i start to prepare for tonight. Lighting the candles and putting out the roses i leave my notes to lead him to me around the house. Its 6:00 and drew will be walking in any minute i look myself over in the mirror and see I'm sexy as fuck if i was gay id fuck me. I hear the door open and drew calling my name i tell him I'm upstairs and to come find me he makes it up stairs to our room and I'm sitting upside down on the pole i got installed today with a whipcreamed choclate coverd strawberry in my mouth. He's standing at the door shocked i play the music and the first song that comes on is dance for you by beyonce. I do my thing on that dance and then skin by rihanna comes on drews already on the bed so i start to strip him and see his member is at full attention. Kissing the tip i hear him moan my name i take him in my mouth and sick hard and fast he's moaning super loud and saying my name as i feel him tighten jn my mouth i know he's about to come i stop and he pouts begging me to keep going. I tell him to relax and just enjoy the show i get on the pole and play the song porn star by august alsina. Drew just looking at me with lust in his eyes i finish by sliding down the pole into a split and then wraping my legs round and clmbing back up while grinding on the pole. I guess drew couldn't wait no longer cause he snatched me off the pole layed me cross the bed and ripped off my our fit telling me he will buy me another one. He stairs at my body for at least 5 minutes and i ask what's wrong he replies with "nothing bae its just yo body so fucking beautiful this the first time i seen you naked and I'm in love with you all over again" i pull him down and kiss him he starts kissing my neck and i moan he goes to my sex and does wonders with his tongue I'm screaming his name louder then a new born baby cries after being spanked. I done had some good head before but he takes the toll with this. I climax for the eighth time and my body begins to shake i feel weak and sleepy but drew tells me he just startedd and he bout to take me on one hell of a ride. He enters my sex slow but with force i moan on instinct cause he so big. He starts to fill me with all 10 of his inches and i scream out in pain he quickly exists and only keeps the head in it starts to feel good and i begin moaning he rushes in and i scream out slapping him in the face he turns me over and starts pounding me from the back. I start screaming his name and he replies with "mhhmm what's my name" i scream it and he says smacks my ass hard as hell whichh makes me yell DADDY!!!!! he seemed to like that as he did it again and again he fliped us over and had me ride him. I rode it better then a porn star and had him yelling my name i was bouncing my ass on his dick telling him to say my name he would moan then say it. After me and him climaxing at the same i get off and try to catch my breath i thought we were done but drew gets on top of me and fucks me for 2 more hours he makes me climax 5 more times then he finally finishes he pulls out of me and lays me on his chest wrapping his arms around me i instantly fall asleep.