chapter 30

Angela p.o.v.

I'm in the bathroom of this court house scared as hell. My body feel numb and I'm sweating a lot i go ahead and clean up then i leave out going to face my fear. Walking into the court room i see stacia and she starts mugging me i look away and take my place. Her lawyer starts throwing questions at me left and right it pisses me off that he trying to make me the bad guy. I regroup myself and let the whole story be told after 3 hours if debating she is sentenced to life in prison with out the possibility of parole. I feel like i got justice for my baby now i know he up in heaven peacefully i just wish he was here. I step down and go to Drew he hugs me and ask if I'm okay i tell him I'm fine and we go to his moms house to get our babies. We finally get home and i just want to relax with my hubby and kids so we watch the bee movie and all fall asleep.

3:00 Am next morning

I just got woken up out my sleep by my prince he was hungry so mommy fed him and changed him then got him back to sleep. Placing both my kids in their crips i go to wake Andrew so he can go get in the bed. We go into the room and he starts kissing on my neck and takes my shirt off i do the same with him. As. We get in the bed and he's about to start fucking me we hear a loud scream and have to stop i love my babies but damn mama wanted the D tonight. I put on my robe and go get my princess she's hungry so i feed and change her by the time i get back in the room Andrew is sound asleep so much for me getting lucky tonight i just go take a cold shower and lay my ass down in disappointment. I can't sleep so i go make some sleepy time tea and watch some t.v. i sit their thinking to myself i wouldn't have my life any other way. I have everything a woman could want and nothing will change that. Drew comes and lays with me we watch a littlee t.v. until i fall asleep in his arms.

Sorry for the short chapter!!!"