Decision

Jimins pov

All the doctors and nurses look at me. I bite my lip "I-I.... J-jungkook, leave it on jungkook" the nurses eyes widen "are you sure?" I nod "yes..." they all nod and rush our son out the room and a new wave of tears hits and I cover my face with my hands sobbing

I walk to jungkook and lean my head on his chest "please wake up... I'm so lost without you... Our son might not make it, I know you might have not agreed with me but we can have another baby... I can't have another jungkook"

I sob and hold his hand tightly, my tears fall onto his bare chest. I feel his heart beat getting faster and I cry more "I just want to see your beautiful smile and-and you're big doe eyes.... Please baby, I'm begging you"

I look up when jeongin (from the library) walks into the room and looks at me "how is he?" I sigh "I-I don't know... They won't tell me anything" he puts his hand on my shoulder "he is strong... Very strong"

I sniffle and wipe my tears "I know...but what if he doesn't make it? What if I'm alone again? How will I explain this to Mia?!" he sighs "hey... You won't have to explain it to her because soon jungkook will be sat up with her in his arms..."

I hold Jungkooks hand "h-how long have you known him for?" he smiles "ever since I was born... We went to nursery together...he has never given up, not even when he was put into care...he still had hope, his dream was that one day a Prince would come and sweep him up off his feet...and you did"

I look at him and he chuckles a little "YOU are his Prince jimin....don't let him go, he is a precious jewel" I nod and he then sighs "I just wanted to come and check on you both.... I'll leave you alone with him now" he starts to walk out

I grab his hand "wait... Jeongin can you tell me more about what he was like as a child?...i-I just want to know..." he sits next to me and nods "of course.... He was always the kid who would rather read than do gym..."

I look at jungkook and listen to what jeongin tells me. He also tells me some things about Jungkooks parents.
I wipe my tears and smile imagining jungkook as a toddler running around giggling and playing with bunnies he had made friends with and how when he was a teenager he waked into the "library of dreams" and would sit by the fireplace and talk about his dreams.

Jeongin smiles "him doing that worked really well... A day after he would talk about his dream something amazing would happen to him... For example he spoke about a dream he had to work with children and the next day he was hired at the library to work with kids......dreams really do come true at the library of dreams"

My eyes widen "jeongin... Is the library open?" he looks at me "the library? Yeah" I stand up "stay with jungkook" he nods and I then take my necklace on that my grandmother had given me and I place it in Jungkooks hand and I kiss his head "I'll be right back.....i love you"

I run out the room and run towards the library...

I just hope this works and I'm not getting my hopes up for nothing....