the story

Jungkooks pov

I smile and look around at the kids sat in front of me "today the tale I will tell us true...it's about a small boy...who wanted to be himself....but his eomma and Appa didn't want that",
I pull my diary out and open it to one of the pages

"A long time ago...there was a little boy...he was born on the 1st of September...he was loved by his family, and got everything he wanted....but one day when the boy turned 3 his eomma and Appa didn't love him anymore...and the boy started to get hurt....the boy never showed pain...he always kept a smile on his face and-"
May Inturrups me "that's so sad...eommas and appas should always love their babies"

I smile and poke her nose "and I'm sure they do, I'm sure the boys parents love the boy...with all their hearts...but...just don't show it" I take a deep breath "when the boy got bigger he moved away, he left and got his own house-"
A little boy Inturrups me called jake "why did the eomma and Appa hurt the boy?"

I sigh and look down "the eomma and Appa wanted a big strong prince....but the boy....he acted more like a princess....and the boy liked other boys...and the eomma and Appa didn't like that"
Jake pouts "but everyone should like who they want" I smile and nod "I agree..."

Another boy called Lucas then speaks up "is the boy still here now??" I nod "yes, he lives in this very town...he's young and people call him beautiful...but he still hides all his sadness....under a smile" Mia stands up and walks to me, I look at her "are you okay dear?"

She grabs my hand "why does the boy still hide his sad? My Appa always says it's bad to hide the sad...you should be happy", I nod "and your appa is right...but some people...don't have nice appa's like you-" she Inturrups me "what about friends?" I shake my head "some people are alone....but one day a prince or princess will sweep them off their feet and they won't be alone anymore... everything always turns out okay"

She smiles and hugs me "who's your prince?" I blush a little and hug back "I don't have one...I live alone" she gasps and steps back "oh no!"
I giggle when all the kids start asking me to live with them.
I quiet them all down and shake my head  "calm down...I don't need to come and live with you all...I'm alright on my own....I'm a strong Kookie"

Mia Huff's "but I live in a BIG BIG house!" I giggle and then tuck some of her hair behind her ear "and you should share that with your appa and eomma"
Some of the children and parents start to leave. Mia sits down in front of me "my eomma doesn't love me", I shake my head "of course she does...it may not seem like it but both your eomma and your appa both love you and always will"

May giggles "Kookie?" I look at her "yeah?" She hugs me, I gasp a little and hug her back and then smile when Mia joins in.
They both step back. Mia smiles "do you have a nice eomma and Appa?" I hesitate but shake my head "my eomma and Appa don't see me anymore..."

May gasps "why not Kookie" I look at her "that's a story for another time...you two should get going...I'm sure your parents want to get home" may pouts and then walks to her mum and waves to me, I wave back.

Mia stays in front of me. I smile and stand up "how about you ask your appa and we'll go get some ice-cream?" She gasps "really?!" I nod "I should have enough money...I can walk home" she grabs my hand and smiles "yay! New friend!" I nod and then put my diary in my bag and pick my bag up.

Mia pulls me to her father. He stands up and I gulp....jeez he's intimidating

Mia giggles "Kookie this my Appa!! Appa this is my new best friend Kookie!" He nods "I see

Mia giggles "Kookie this my Appa!! Appa this is my new best friend Kookie!" He nods "I see...well nice to meet you.... Kookie", I giggle "just call me jungkook...", He shakes my hand "you can call me jimin", I nod.

Mia giggles more "Appa! Kookie said he would take us for ice cream! Can we please?" Jimin nods "alright...yoongi should be dealing with the office today"
I smile "let's go...there's a nice ice cream parlor just down the street"

I walk with Mia holding my hand and jimin holding her other hand.
I gasp when jimin stops walking. I look at him "whats wro-"
"JIMIN?! YOU'RE IN A RELATIONSHIP?!" I jump and let go of Mia's hand, she gasps "TAE TAE!!!"
She runs over to a man

 I look at him "whats wro-""JIMIN?! YOU'RE IN A RELATIONSHIP?!" I jump and let go of Mia's hand, she gasps "TAE TAE!!!"She runs over to a man

Jimin Huff's "I'm truly sorry jungkook....this is my employee taehyung" I nod "I see..." Jimin then walks over to him leaving me alone. I look down at my shoes not knowing what to do

Jimins pov

I huff and walk over to taehyung who was holding Mia, he smirks "getting a new wife huh chim?" I shake my head "no, we just met, I barley know him...all I know is his name...Mia is friends with him" taehyung raises an eyebrow "stranger danger"
I laugh a little "taehyung...you really think he'd do any damage?" We both look over to jungkook to see him staring at his shoes looking awkward

Taehyung chuckles "okay true...he's cute tho" Mia nods "and I want him to live with us!" I tilt my head "what?" She nods "he lives alone Appa! No eomma or Appa!" I go to say something but get cut off by Jungkooks voice "uh...sorry to interrupt Mr park...I uh...Im gonna go inside and wait" I nod "oh uh...yeah we'll be in soon"

He nods and walks inside the ice cream parlor.
Taehyung tilts his head "he calls you Mr park...you didn't tell him your name?" I shake my head "I did...I guess he's just being....formal?... I don't know....and I'll talk to jungkook about the whole Living thing baby"

Taehyung passes mia to me "you know she'll get what she wants eventually" I roll my eyes "shut up taehyung...go back to work" he Huff's "fine have fun on your date", I scoff and then walk into the ice cream parlor to see jungkook looking out the window with his eyes closed....
Tae was right... he's really cute.

I walk over to him...