late night talking

Jungkooks pov

I sit up slowly and rub my eyes.
I look at the clock and sigh
'3:00am'
Why did I wake up now?????........

I look down at Mia who was hugging me tightly. I kiss her head and sigh "nobody will hurt you while I'm around princess...." I gasp a little when jimin chuckles a little "you really do love her don't you"
I look at him to see his eyes open a little.

I nod "of course I do.....I will do anything to protect her...." He wraps his arm around me "and I'll make sure to protect you both" I giggle a little "jimin.....can I ask a question?" He nods and we both sit up a little.

Mia hugs my waist tightly. I look down "who was that woman earlier?", He sighs "my ex-wife.... Suzy is her name....." I nod "Mia's mother.....I see..."
He puts his hand on top of mine "but Mia doesn't think that.....Mia thinks you are her mother....and that is how it is now....you are her mother and I'm her father..... nothing will change that"

I stroke Mia's hair gently "something will change that jimin...." He tilts his head "what exactly?", I look at him "the fact that she is going to bully her because she has to males as parents...." Jimin kisses my head "Mia is a strong girl, she won't care about that....Mia adores you jungkook.... don't forget that"

I lean my head on his shoulder, he smiles "Mia is mine and yours.....she is our daughter....and that won't change...." I giggle "I love you both so much" he chuckles "we love you too jungkook"

I sigh "did Suzy give you an excuse for why she cheated?" Jimin nods "apparently I was too distant and didn't give her any pleasure......then the one day I came home early from work....I find her in my home office with another man....and according to the man it had been going on for months.....and I didn't know....."

He sighs "and ever since then....I've been avoiding relationships...and I worry about being close to people now" I hesitate but slip out of Mia's grip and sit on his lap facing him "I will never do anything like that to you......I love you so much jimin"

He nods "I know you won't.....I trust you and I love you too.....you have made my life so much better......I guess that library really is the library of dreams...."
I giggle and wrap my arms around his neck "what was your dream?"

He wraps his arms around my waist "my dream was too meet the love of my life.....the one person I could trust.....the one person who could care for Mia.....and that's exactly what I got" I blush a little.

He kisses my cheek "what was your dream bun?" I shrug "I guess to have a family and be loved........yeah...my dream was to find a family.....my own family who will care and love me......and that's exactly what you and the others are...."

I lean closer to him about to kiss him when Mia suddenly sits up crying "KOOKIE!!!" I gasp and turn to her picking her up "hey hey hey hey hey.....I'm here....it's okay princess....cuddle Kookie", she leans her head on my chest and grips my shirt crying.

I look at jimin who was looking at us both shocked and confused. I shrug and look at Mia who has fallen back asleep in my arms. Jimin sighs "my poor baby...." I slowly move so me and Mia are led on his chest while I still hold Mia "she had a nightmare....." Jimin nods "I feel so bad......I'm positive it's because of Suzy"

I nod "probably.....but I won't let that psycho near her again....." Jimin nods and kisses my head again "let's get some sleep baby......", I yawn a little and nod bringing Mia closer to me.
Jimin wraps his arms around me and we slowly fall asleep.

Mia Is now my top priority.... nobody will hurt her.....
I just wish I could stop her nightmares....all because she has a psycho mother who scared her today.....

I will protect her....for now and forever