getting to know one another

Jungkooks pov

I sit down next on the same couch as jimin but furthest away from him.
I turn to him and cross my legs,we had been talking for ages now and I learned a lot about him....

I tilt my head "so... you're CEO of BIGHIT?"
He turns to me and nods "yeah....my father owned the business before....he's still alive but....he retired four years ago"

I smile "it's an amazing company....the fashion is amazing.... I'm sure your father is proud.....what about your mother?"
He chuckles "my mother... she still works there....I'll introduce you to her tomorrow.... she is one of the workers that actually make the dresses and clothes.....she loves it there....my father is also normally there as well....but obviously he retired......what about your parents....and your past, you know mine....I wanna know you're?"

I look down "my parents....my past....my mother is a lawyer and my father works in a pub....well....they could've changed jobs....I'm not too sure....I haven't seen them in years....and my past wasn't the nicest"
He tilts his head "wanna talk about it?"
I look at him "if you're willing to listen" he smiles "of course"

I take a deep breath "my parents always wanted a son who can play football and defend himself....they wanted a son who was boisterous and wasn't afraid of anything.....I was the opposite....I like books and music....and they didn't like that....it wasn't too bad at first.... but it was the day I came out...they snapped....they hated me....they threw me out....I had to drop out of school.....it was actually yoongi who bought me the apartment....yoongi doesnt know but all through the years I was still putting money into his bank....my apartment was a bright and nice place when I first moved in....and then my parents came for a visit.....they broke everything and threw other things out....so it ended up how you saw it.....ever since then....they moved to Busan....and I live here....I haven't seen them since then....and I don't want to see them....they're disappointed in me.....I tried to change...I did....I tried to do boxing....or football....but I just got kicked off the team for being weak..."

I wrap my arms around myself and hug myself and tears roll down my cheeks a little "i started to work at the library because I had a passion for telling stories....and I love kids....they have so much to learn....i remember....when I was younger....I wanted to be an author....but... obviously that didn't work out..... nothing happy happens to me....if I'm myself....people hate me....so normally I pretend to be someone I'm not....it's better that way...I'm not weak and pathetic when I'm someone else"

I quickly wipe my tears and force a smile "sorry....I must look like a baby right now"
More tears roll down my cheeks.
I gasp when he pins me to the couch. I look up at him, he shakes his head "don't say that! You aren't weak and pathetic! You're strong!.... you've been through so much....please don't be afraid of being the real you around me and Mia.... We want to know the real you....please jungkook....don't hide from us"

He wipes my tears. I look into his eyes and he smiles "you're one of the strongest people I have ever met"
I blush a little when he starts to lean closer to me..
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
..
.
.
.
..
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..
.
.

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.

.
.

.

.
.

We both jump when we hear Mia squeal.
Jimin jumps up and I sit up quickly looking at her....oh taehyung is here?....when did he arrive

Mia and taehyung giggle and starts to sing "Kookie and Appa sitting in a tree! K.I.S.S.I.N.G! First comes love! Then comes marriage! Then comes a baby in a carriage!!"
I blush and stand up and move away from jimin

Jimin blushes "taehyung when did you arrive..." Taehyung smirks "ages ago....when you were talking about your parents....I climbed through the window"
I tilt my head and look at the window that was now wide open.
I giggle "are the other hyungs here?"
Taehyung nods "however they were all waiting for me to get a ladder for them to climb up"

Jimin rolls his eyes "you dumbasses...we have a front door"
I walk to the window and look out to see the others standing below. They all look up and Hoseok gasps "hi Kookie!!" I giggle and wave "hey Hobi....go round to the door and we'll open it!" They all nod

I walk to the front door and open it. The others walk in and I close the door when they're all inside.
They all sit on the couches. Mia jumps on hoseoks lap.
I look around and see the only spare seat is next to jimin.

Yoongi smirks "sit down kook.." I hesitate but sit down next to jimin .
Yoongi then starts to kick jimin so he bumps into me.
Jimin glares at him "hyung stop it!" Yoongi doesn't stop and I gasp when jimin stands me up.

I pout "I wanna sit down" jimin nods "you will", he moves a little into the space I was sat in which was on the end of the couch and then pulls me into his lap.
My face goes bright red.
Jimin looks at yoongi "can't kick me now....you wouldn't hurt your best friend"

I giggle and then yawn a little leaning back against jimin.
He wraps his arms around my waist.
Jin tilts his head "are you two dating?" I shake my head quickly "no no no no no.... we're friends"
Jimin nods "yeah! Just friends"

Mia pouts "but Appa...." Jimin nods "I know baby....one day",
I tilt my head "huh?" Jimin smirks "it's a father daughter secret....you can't know", I giggle "okay..."

We all get to know one another better, I tell embarrassing stories about yoongi and yoongi telling some back.
Making me forget all about my past..

Wait......

Me and Jimin almost kissed.....
Oh my god....he would've hated me if I kissed him!!
I need to control myself.....ugh! I'm dumb....