positive

Two days later

Jungkooks pov

"JUNGKOOK WAKE UP AND TAKE THE PREGNANCY TEST!! I WANT TO BE AN UNCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I jump and fall off the bed and groan when Jin bursts into the room banging pans together.

I groan and rub my eyes looking at Jin who chucks a small box at me "go go go go go go go go!!!!!" I yawn "okay! Alright! I'm getting up" I stand up and stretch my arms and then pout "wait....where's jimin?"

Jin sighs "he has meetings all day today" I sigh "oh.....I see" I pick the test up and then walk to the bathroom and close the door. Before I take the test I wash my face and brush my teeth cause I know Jin will just continue asking me questions and bugging me all day today

I then take the test and wait two minutes and look at the test and then smile and walk out the bathroom and gasp when Jin snatches the test out my hand and looks at it and then squeals "FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I laugh a little and then he stops squealing and looks at me "you wiped this right?" I nod "yes hyung" I take it back from him "when will jimin get back?" He shrugs. I sigh "okay....did Mia go with him?", He nods "yeah"

I put the test on the bedside table and then walk to the kitchen with Jin following me..
I make myself a coffee while Jin stares at me. I look at him "hyuuuuuuuuuuuuung what do you want?????" He shakes his head "nothing........aren't you gonna call jimin?"

I shake my head "no he's in meetings hyung....I'm not gonna be a burden to him and inturrupt his mee- you're ringing Him aren't you?" He nods holding up my phone on speaker.
Jimin answers straight away "hey baby I'm currently in a meeting so I can't talk for long"

I take the phone from Jin and sigh "we need to talk when you get home...." He gulps "why? Is something wrong? Have I done something wrong?......." I giggle a little "no jimin.... we'll talk when you get home....have a nice day...love you" he hesitates but then answers "love you too baby....I'll try and get home soon"

He hangs up and I gasp when all the others run into the kitchen "ARE YOU?!?!?!?!?!?" I giggle and nod "I am" I gasp again when they all squeal "WE'RE GONNA BE UNCLES!!!!!"

I laugh "you guys are more excited than me" yoongi smiles "you're gonna have a mini you running around! It's gonna be so cute and mia is gonna have her dream come true!" I giggle and nod

A few hours later

I lay down on the bed feeling very tired.i swear Jodie was meant to visit today.....maybe tomorrow.....
I jump when there is a loud knock on the door, I groan and stand up walking to the door and I open it.

Jodie smiles "hello Mr jeon! Sorry I'm so late I got caught up with another patient" I shake my head "no no it's fine please come in" I open the door and she walks in.

She checks me over and does what she needs to do and she smiles and nods "you're pregnant....well you probably already knew that but y'know" we both laugh a little and I sit up and nod "it's nice to have a professional confirm it" she smiles "well I'll be back every three weeks? Is that okay?" I nod "that's perfectly fine"

She leaves and I say goodbye and then flop down on the bed and yawn....I need to stay up for jimin.....
I close my eyes and then jump when the door opens quickly "baby?!?!?!?" I sit up and look at jimin who was stood at the door looking panicked.

I tilt my head "yeah?" He looks at me and smiles "you're okay.....Jin told me something was wrong" I giggle and shake my head "no nothing is wrong" he sits down next to me and hugs me. I hug back and then he gasps "wait.....you did the test?"

He moves and picks the test up from the bedside table and sits back in front of me staring at it. I blush a little "Jin woke me up very early to do the test....I was gonna ring you....but you had meetings....this is why I said we should talk" he smiles "you're pregnant.....with my baby?"

I nod "yeah....are you Happy?" He nods and hugs me tightly "you're actually pregnant!, That's amazing!!!" I smile and hug back and then gasp when he kisses me deeply. I kiss back and then he pulls away and stands up "MIA!!!!" Mia runs into the room and jumps on my lap "eomma!!!"

I smile "hello princess" she looks at jimin "what's up Appa?" Jimin smiles "you're gonna have a baby sister or brother" she gasps "really?!" She turns to me and I nod. She squeals and hugs me tightly "I'm so so happy eomma!!!!!" I giggle and hug back.
Jimin then joins the hug and I smile....
I have a family now.........my dreams are coming true....