protective

One month later
Jimins pov

"Jeon Jungkook sit your ass back on that couch" i cross my arms and be Huff's "hyung it's only one month! I'm fine!" I glare at him "put your ass on that couch right now....you could hurt the baby if you continue to move around so much"

He groans and then lays down on the couch "can you get me some ice cream?" I nod and walk to the kitchen and grab him some ice cream. I walk  back to the lounge and huff "jeon fucking jungkook sit down!" He was stood up about to walk away.

He groans and sits on the couch "I dread to think what youre going to be like when I'm seven months pregnant" I sit next to him and start to feed him ice cream (mia was playing dress up with Jin and namjoon) "i just worry that's all..."

He smiles "I know....but I still can do things on my own.... it'll be okay....if i need your help i will ask i promise" I nod "alright....sorry baby....I got a bit too protective" he giggles and I continue to feed him ice cream.

I stop when he says so and then put the  ice cream down and move his shirt up so I can see his small baby bump and I put my hands on his stomach and he gasps "you've got cold hands" I Chuckle "sorry baby" I rub circles with my thumb's on his stomach "I can't believe you're actually pregnant...."

He puts his hands ontop of mine "neither can I....it's amazing and I can't wait to be a family with you and Mia and our baby" I move so he's led down and I lay in between his legs and kiss his tummy making him giggle

He's going to make an amazing mother i just know it and I can't wait for all the amazing memories we'll make with Mia and the new baby.....I'm so excited!!