the library of dreams

Jungkooks pov

I wake up to my alarm ringing, I turn it off and yawn a little. I stand up and stretch my arms.
Today I get to go to work!! It's the best time of my life when Im at work! I think I have about 5 kids attending today

I yawn a little and then change into

I put my bag on my shoulder and make sure I have my diary and phone

I ruffle my hair and put my glasses on.
I walk out to my kitchen and grab a travel mug and pour coffee in it

I make sure I have everything and then I walk out my apartment and make sure the door is locked

I then walk to the bus stop and wait for the bus.

The library I work at us ran by jeongin, he's pretty much my old friend.
And he says that dreams come true in the library...I don't believe him but still...it's a nice thing to think.

The bus arrives, I get on and pay for my bus ticket and then take a seat. I smile seeing some kids sat nicely in front of me. I gasp a little when a little boy stands up. I quickly move and grab him as he falls before he can hit the ground. I sit him down and crouch down next to him carefully as the bus starts to move.

He looks at me "thank you" I smile "be careful next time okay?", He nods. I giggle "do you want a sticker?" He gasps and nods. I open my bag and place my coffee down next to me carefully. I pull out some stickers and then put one on his shirt that has a picture of a bunny on it. He giggles "thank you!"

I pick my coffee up and sit back in my seat going on my phone.
The bus stops at the library,I get off and thank the driver.
I finish my coffee and put the mug in my bag and then walk in.
I gasp when I hear a little girl yell "KOOKIES HERE!!"

I giggle and look at her "hello may" she runs to me and hugs me, I hug back "ready for a story today?" She nods "and one of my friends from school will be coming as well! We have to wait for her...her Appa is very very busy"
I giggle and nod "of course, I need to set up anyway, you go sit with the others and I'll be over in a minute...and quiet down we're in a library"

She giggles "sorry Kookie" she runs over to the rest of the kids. May is the first kid I ever read to in the library, she comes every week...once a week on Tuesdays.
I work everyday but if there are no kids who want to listen to the stories I help jeongin put books away.

I walk to jeongins office "hey I'm here" he chuckles "I guessed by may yelling" I giggle and put my bag down "any story in particular?" He looks at me "tell them your story" my eyes widen "what?" He nods "tell them your story....you don't have to say it's about you...but tell them that story"

I nod "okay...of course...and I'll make it a happy ending" he sighs "you'll have a happy ending one day" I nod "uh hu, one day a prince will sweep me off my feet and carry me to a castle and we'll have a daughter together....yeah right..."
He Huff's.

I walk out and pick my diary out my bag. I walk over to the kids and sit on a pile of cushions, they were all sat in front of me and their parents sat behind them.
I look around "so...is everyone here?" May shakes her head "no! Mia isn't here...a little longer...pleeeeeeeeeease"

I nod "okay...a little longer"

Jimins pov
((The day before))

I was on the phone with my assistant yoongi when my daughter mia pulls at my trouser leg. I look down at her "hello baby...hold on two seconds"
I put the phone back to my ear "I'll call you back yoongi", I hang up and then crouch down "what's up?"

She smiles "can we go to the library tomorrow?? May said she goes and gets a story read to her....pleeeeeeeeeease Appa?" I nod "of course....I'll message May's eomma to find out where it is" she hugs me "thank you Appa! We can't be late tomorrow remember!" I chuckle and hug back "we won't baby"

((Present time))

"

Shoot! Baby we're late!!" I run to the front door in my suit and I had only just finished my hair to see Mia sat with a backpack on by the door pouting

I pick her up "I'm sorry baby, we'll go right away. I'm sorry" she giggles "run Appa run!", I huff and close and lock the door behind us as I walk out.
I hold her I'm my arms and walk to the library which was just down the road to me.

The library is apparently known for their kind-hearted and beautiful employees and the owner says it's a place where dreams come true....which in my opinion sounds like bullshit....

We arrive at the library and I put mia down, I gasp as she runs into the place "Mia!" I run after her. I pant when she stops running.
I bend over and put my hands on my knees panting "d-dont run away from me again"

Mia Huff's "sorry Appa, we were late" I stand up straight and sigh "sorry..." I jump a little when out of knowhere there is a squeal followed by "MIA!! MR PARK!" I look down a little to see may, Mia's best friend sat on some cushions with some other kids as well.

I hear a giggle that sounds angelic, I look up and my breath hitches a little

He stands up and holds his hand out towards me "you must be mr park...I'm jeon jungkook nice to meet you" I shake his hand "yeah you too..." He sits back down on some cushions with a bag next to him.

I sit down on a chair and Mia sits next to me on a cushion, jungkook smiles "now...today I'm gonna tell you a story that is true!...are you all ready?" All of the kids nod and jungkook begins the story

How young is he?....he looks young.....
Shouldn't he be in collage?...or high school....
Wait.....
Why do I care...I shouldn't care.