process

Jungkooks pov

I gulp when there is a knock on the front door. Jimin looks at me "I'll go get it love" he stands up and kisses my head walking to the door. I gulp when a woman walks into the room with jimin.

Jimin gestures to me "this is jeon jungkook" the woman smiles "I'm Jodie...the one you spoke to on the phone?" I stand up and shake her hand "of course....it's lovely to meet you"

She smiles and then we all sit on the couch and me and Jimin look at her, she puts her bag down and looks at us "alright....how this Injection works is this injection will inject some eggs into your body and then you both will need to have intercourse and then the sperm has a 95% chance of getting to the egg and you will become pregnant"

I nod "what about feeding the baby???" She nods "you will start to produce milk....so we suggest when that starts you should wear a bra so you don't leak milk everywhere" I nod "I see....w-where does the injection go??"

She nods "it goes in your arm and then you wait 15 minutes and then it's recommended to have intercourse on the same day and then wait two days and then take a pregnancy test" I look at jimin who nods "you sure about this baby?" I nod "yes"

Jodie opens the bag and pulls out a needle with some liquid inside. Jimin grabs my hand and then we sign some paperwork and she lifts my sleeve up on my shirt "you ready Mr jeon?" I gulp and nod looking at jimin who kisses my cheek "it's alright baby"

I wince a little when I feel the needle pierce my skin but it doesn't feel that bad, ah fuck.... nevermind it hurts when she pushes the liquid into my arm....ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow!

Jodie packs her things up "I will be back in two days to check up on you okay?" We both nod and I lean my head on jimins shoulder and pant a little.
Jimin looks at Jodie who giggles "that's normal....have fun you two" she walks out

I close my eyes slightly and grip his shirt "j-j-j-jimin....i-it h-hurts"
Jimin looks at me and nods "I know baby....wait a few more minutes and then we can fix it" I whimper but nod

After 15 minutest go by I get impatient and move so I'm straddling him and then start to move my hips making him groan and grip my waist "f-fuck b-baby......" I lean down and kiss him deeply. He kisses back and I smirk and pull away "please fuck me jimin~"

(A/N: I suck at writing smut so I'm not even gonna attempt writing it anymore.....but you know what happens next))

Jimin smirks and kisses my neck making marks all over my neck. I grip his shirt and then whine "h-hurry hyung~" he chuckles and then takes my shirt off making me blush
And eventually that leads to much more.

After they finished that

I look at jimin who was panting led next to me with his hair stuck against his forehead. I kiss his head "I love you jimin" he wraps his arms around me "I love you too baby" I giggle a little "jiminie I'm all dirty....we need to shower"

He shakes his head "tomorrow....the others aren't coming back until tomorrow afternoon....so tomorrow...just sleep....I'm sleepy" I lean my head on his chest and nod.
I yawn and close my eyes slowly falling to sleep

I hope this injection worked.................