the offer

Jimins pov

I knock on the door and hear a gasp followed by Jungkooks voice "ITS OPEN!!" Mia gasps and opens the door. We walk in and I see jungkook rushing around looking for something.
Yoongi smirks holding up the bag "looking for this Kookie?"

Jungkook freezes in his place and turned to us "y-yoongi?!" Yoongi chuckles "it's been a while hasn't it?" Yoongi drops the bag, jungkook runs and jumps on yoongi hugging him tightly. Yoongi holds him up and hugs him back

Jungkook smiles "I missed you so much hyung!" He jumps down. Yoongi nods "well if it wasn't for jimin and Mia I wouldn't know you were here" jungkook looks at me "thank you..." I nod "no problem...you left your bag...and we wanted to bring it back" he smiles and picks his bag up and puts it on the small couch

I look around, loads of things were broken, it was clean but. Still looked kind of abandoned.
Yoongi looks around "jungkook....what happened....it use to be so bright and colourful in here" jungkook sighs and looks down "stuff happened... but it's still a nice place...",

Mia gasps "Kookie the window is broke!" I look over to see a massive hole in the window with tape over it, jungkook sighs "yeah..." He moves his head to the back of his head.
Yoongi looks at me and I sigh "Mia come here baby" Mia walks to me

I crouch down and then whisper to her "go ask Kookie if he'd like to work for BIGHIT...and move in with you", she gasps "really?" I nod

Jungkook was walking to the kitchen, Mia grabs his hand "Kookie! My Appa said you can work at BIGHIT! And you can move in with me!! We can be best best friends!!!" Jungkooks eyes widen and he looks at me and then at Mia "I...I can't.."

Mia pouts "w-why?" Jungkook crouches down "because one day maybe your appa will find an eomma for you and then they will move in...I don't want to be in the way...and I'm sure there are other people who need a job more than me...I'll be fine...plus you'll see me every time you come to the library"

There is a knock on the door. Jungkook sighs and stands up grabbing an envelope with money inside of it, he opens the door and I see a man stood there "money?", Jungkook hands the envelope over and then the man smirks "I want you out by the morning"

Jungkooks eyes widen "w-what?!" The man scoffs and then spits at jungkook and then walks away. Jungkook sighs and looks down.
Yoongi walks to him "kook-", jungkook shakes his head "I need to pack my things...thanks for bringing my bag back",

He then walks into another room. Mia looks at me "we have to leave?" I shake my head "no...Kookie needs a place to live...somehow I'll get Kookie will live with us" Mia smiles and hugs my leg.
Jungkook walks out the room with a box, I take it from Jim "jungkook...please take me up on the offer... you need a place to stay...I'll buy you a home but you'll have to stay with me and Mia for awhile..."

He looks at me "are you sure?" I nod "definitely" he sighs "okay...",  Mia gasps "yay!!"
We all help jungkook pack up this things, which only fills up three small boxes...

He hasn't got much...
He Huff's and looks around "that's all of it..." Mia gasps and holds up a pink bunny plush "this was on the floor" jungkook smiles "you can have it" she smiles "thank you kookie!"

I smile at them both.
Yoongi had left and is now outside the building in a car.
Me and jungkook take the three boxes out to the car with Mia behind us.
I take the keys from Jungkook for the apartment and walk back inside to the man "excuse me"

He turns to me and gasps "p-park j-jimin!" I nod and shove the keys to his chest "you're s horrible man" I walk out and to the car. I see jungkook putting Mia's seatbelt on. I bite my lip staring at his ass as he bends over to clip it in