flowers

Two weeks later

Jungkooks pov

I smile watching Mia and jimin running around the field. I sit down against the tree and then look around at all the flowers that surround me

I put my hand on my stomach and then lean my head back and close my eyes listening to Mia and jimins laughs

I put my hand on my stomach and then lean my head back and close my eyes listening to Mia and jimins laughs. I jump a little when someone sits down next to me.

I look up and see Jin sat next to me, he smiles "you looking forward to being a mum?" I nod "yeah....it's always been my dream to have my own child....and to actually give birth to my own is amazing" he chuckles "I'm really happy for you both..."

I lean my head on his shoulder "what's wrong hyung?" He sighs "nothing" I giggle "there's something wrong hyung....tell me" he looks down "it's just....Joon doesn't notice me as much as he use to..... he's too focused on work....yoongi offered to take a shift for him so we could go on a date but he refused..."

I move and sit in front of him with my legs crossed "oh hyung...." My eyes widen when tears roll down his cheeks "I miss him jungkook.....I miss having him around....him being protective of me.....I miss my boyfriend" I put my hand on top of his

"You should talk to him hyung....I'll tell jimin to stop giving him work for a while....but that's all I can do....you need to talk to him and explain how you feel.... he'll understand hyung....he loves you....I can tell" I giggle and put a flower crown on his head

I can tell" I giggle and put a flower crown on his head

He sighs "jungkook....it won't matter if I talk to him or not....his work is important to him" I scoff "if he really loves you, he'd drop everything for you...... and I know how namjoon is.... he'd risk his life for you hyung....he would get you the moon if you asked for it...."

Jin starts to cry more. I pout and pull him into a hug "it'll be okay hyung....why don't we get him to come here and I'll be right by your side when you talk okay?" He grips my shirt and nods.

Mia and and jimin walk over and Mia immediately joins the hug, hugging Jin tightly. I look at jimin "can you call namjoon and tell him to come here?" Jimin nods "what has he done?" I smile at him "I'll explain later" he nods and then rings namjoon..

A few minutes later namjoon walks over with a big box. I look at jimin who Huff's "I had to get him here somehow" namjoon puts the box down "one box of ice creams" I giggle and Mia runs to the box. Jin looks at me and I nod, he sighs "Joon.....can we talk?",

Namjoon looks at him and smiles "of course baby....what's wrong?" Namjoon sits in front of Jin and I move away a little.jin looks down "do you still want to be with me??" Namjoon nods "of course I do! I love you with all my being!"

Jin sighs "it doesn't feel like that" namjoon tilts his head "what do you mean?" Jin looks at him "you're always at work! When you're offered a day off you refuse.... you're always either at work or asleep and you barley even touch me anymore Joon"

I stand up and walk to jimin "we should leave them alone for a little bit" he nods and then picks Mia up. We grab the box of ice creams and walk away from them a little and sit down in the flowers.

I open an ice cream for Mia and she eats it. I smile seeing a butterfly flying towards us. I hold my finger up and it lands on my finger. Mia gasps "eomma it has hearts on it" I look at it and smile

I then look over at namjin who were both crying and hugging one another

I then look over at namjin who were both crying and hugging one another. I giggle "love is in the air" jimin moves so he's sat next to me and kisses my cheek "it really is"

The butterfly flies away and Mia jumps up and taps jimins shoulder "you're it!!" I giggle when jimin jumps up and starts chasing her.
I look over at Jin to see him smiling

I'm happy they're okay......today was amazing and I'm very happy...