invitation

Jungkooks pov

I walk into jimins office and giggle when Mia runs and jumps into my arms. I hold her and kiss her head "hello beautiful!" She giggles "hello Kookie! Appa said he wants to ask you to a wedding party! But shhhh it's a suprise"

Jimin, who was sat at his desk, Huff's "reminder, never tell Mia a secret" I laugh a little and look at him "but aren't you meant to go with a loved one?" Jimin nods "yeah but I'd much rather go with you....so will you?....it's the after party of the wedding so the ceremony will be over"

I shrug "sure....I don't see why not....will Mia be there?" Jimin shakes his head "no....just us....Mia will be staying with may" I nod "I see....okay!.....when is it?" He gulps "later on....I was too nervous to ask you", I roll my eyes "why? I'm not scary", he chuckles "of course not.... jin-hyung and Mia have chosen your outfit for it...."  I nod "thank you..."
I start to play with Mia while jimin does some work....

Why does he want me to go with him???

Later on

I whine "hyuuuuuuuung I don't wanna wear this!.....too much skin is showing",
Jin Huff's and pushes me out my room, I look at the outfit in the mirror and sigh

too much skin is showing", Jin Huff's and pushes me out my room, I look at the outfit in the mirror and sigh

"It's so short....can't I have a longer one?"
Jin shakes his head "nope! Now hop along bunny your boyfriend is waiting" I gasp "he isn't my boyfriend! We're friends!" Jin smirks "tell that to your dreams!" He laughs and then tried to mimic me "Oh jimin.....JIMIN-SHII!"

I cross my arms glaring at him "you have the count to three to say sorry to me" Jin Huff's "sorry jungkook...." I nod "apologies accepted!" I walk out the room with Jin behind me.
My breath hitches when I see jimin stood by the door talking to yoongi

Jin chuckles "go go go go go go....go now jungkook or I wont buy you banana milk for a whole week" I huff "I'm going....jeez....don't have to be so harsh" he laughs a little.

I walk to jimin "I'm ready....sorry for taking so long....hyung wasn't much help", jimin nods "I understand....we should get going now" I nod.
We walk out and both climb into a limo and the driver starts.