1- Southernpiece auction

Back story———9 years ago, your entire family was seized by the government after harbouring the ancient nen technique 'black sword' that ran in your blood line. They were all brutally killed (even thought never once committing a crime) because of how rare 'black sword' was, with only you escaping. You vowed revenge even if killing was the only way to get it... (I mean go off, psycho baddie🧍🏻‍♀️)

"Finally here" you sighed to your self as the train
came to a screeching halt. Yorknew station you read peering out of the train window. "Last stop yorknew city" the train conductor said enthusiastically as you and the other passengers walked through the train doors and off the train onto the platform. You wore a skin-tight, black blazer with the top 3 buttons undone exposing the top of your black lace bra with a short black skirt and black thigh-high boots (yes you were a baddd bitch and you knew it as everyone gazed longingly at you as you walked down the platform)

On your way out, you picked up a newspaper reading "109 killed by the black sword user after building is completely demolished" you laughed to your self. "After killing that many people, they still can't of a creative name for me. Fools" you chuckled under your breath. Suddenly, a gush of wind wizzed past your face as someone bumped into you, causing you to stumble backwards. With what seemed like the speed of light, a strong, large hand grabbed your waist, stopping you from falling into the tracks. "My apologies miss ~" he said, his golden eyes gazing into yours. Gripping your waist a bit tighter, he pulled his face closer to yours and whispered "hmm~ what a tight waist your have.." with a smirk. His crimson hair waving in the wind as he stood with his body pressed up against yours, gripped by a fitted black suit, clearly for some sort of occasion.

"I can handle my sel- gaww dayum your fine" you said spontaneously as you eyed him up and down. "Aren't you something... hmm~?" He sang back seductively to you sending a shiver down your back. Snapping out of it you said confidently to him "I would stay and chit chat but I've got somewhere to be," keeping your head down incase he recognised you. Dusting your self off, you walked away heading towards the auction house. His eyes never left the back of you was you walked into the distance, licking his lips "mmm~" he hummed, watching lustfully as the silhouette of your curvy yet muscular body grew smaller and smaller.

Shit, I can't have someone recognise me at the auction you thought as you recalled your plan of stealing every single item at the annual southernpiece auction in your head. It was the most famous auction worldwide and was held at yorknew city. You planned to get the authorities attention by stealing every rare item at the venue (each extremely expensive) Just to be extra safe, you went to a public bathroom and changed into: a pleated skirt, thigh-high black socks and a sweater vest. Ofc  you kept your thigh garters on to hold up your socks for a slight sexy feel to the outfit but otherwise, you completely changed the dark and sexy vibe you arrived with into a soft, innocent one. He won't recognise me now...you thought as you walked up to the auction house's large wooden doors.

At the door, you handed the armed guard your invitation (that you stole secretively off of a rich man on the train here😌😌). "The auction's straight ahead" he announced, pointing to the crowd inside the massive, theatre like hall. You walked in again, catching everyone's eye as your body was intensified by your outfit. You took a seat at the very front just as the auctioneer took his stand.

Your plan was to wait until the very end of the auction and until everything was bought off, to then sneak back stage and create an illusion in order to take the items unnoticed.

As the auction went on and on, you noticed a flicker of crimson hair back stage as the same tall, ravishingly handsome man you saw at the station
bought on the next item. "Wait a damn minute.." you said aloud. Don't tell me he has the same plan I do... no this can't be. Just as you were lost in your trail of thoughts, a man with a cross tattoo on his forehead and wore a long purple coat walked slowly onstage, instantly slicing the auctioneer's head clean off. The haul fell silent and suddenly broke into a panic. "Oh for fuck sake" you said slumping in your chair realising you'll have to abort your plan.

With people running around screaming, a group of 12 nen users slaughtered most of them before telling the rest to get lie face down on the floor. You still sat in your chair leaning on the arm rest with you elbow as you lent your chin in your hand. "YOU!" The man with the tattooed forehead shouted pointing at you. "Me?" You questioned jokingly looking around even thought the rest of the haul was filled with dead bodies or people lying face down and fearing for their lives. "On the floor... NOW or you will be shot." He said frustratedly. "Jeeeez..." your groaned "sorry DAD" you said sarcastically as you lay on the floor.

"Take everything" he said as he waited for all the items to be taken out of the auction house "and kill the rest." He added, walking out as he did.

You heard each scream as a bullet pierced through each persons skull as you lay there calmly. "Ugh hurry up" you groaned. Suddenly, you heard someone jump off the stage as you caught a glimpse of crimson fly past the corner of your eye. You heard the quiet clomps on the hard wooden floor come closer and closer to your head and stopped before you. "Mmm~ what a sweet smell.." he said squatting down infront of you "keep this one alive.. she's mine." He said, stringing the ends of his words along slowly as if he was trying to seduce you. You could smell him too: a manly fragrance mixed with a hint of sweet vanilla. It was irresistible and you wanted a taste.

"Sit up for me my sweet girl~" he said as he reached a hand out gentlemanly. You sat up and met your eyes with his. Not breaking eye contact he leaned in closely to you as he ran his hand up your thigh under your skirt and gripped his finger tips into your delicate skin. "Don't worry kitten, I'll take care of you." He whispered as he carried you away....