10- Mascarade ball part 2

AN— yesirrrrr blue haired sex god's just arrived 🤌🏼🤌🏼 this chapters nothing too exciting but there is some fluff in there😼

You stared back at him, not knowing what to say to his question, as not only him but the whole hall stood in silence waiting for your reply. You felt your cheeks get hot as he slowly moved your hand back from his mouth yet still kept a hold of it, as you stood infront of him completely mesmerised by his glossy, bright blue hair that shone in the light.

"I'd love to" you said smiling back at him finally, I mean you might aswell, you already know how jealous that bitch layla was gonna be when she saw you dancing with the finest man you had ever seen. He was a good 6'3 and made you feel small in comparison. He held your hands in his large palm as he led you onto the dance floor and pulled you in close to him. Your dress was backless, exposing you up until above your tail bone, causing you to shudder when he rested his big hand on the naturally arched area of your back.

he held your body close to his with one hand and with the other he held your hand up slightly, parallel to your shoulders. You placed one arm on his shoulder, just about meeting his neck for support and the other was held tightly in his hand. He moved you gracefully across the dance floor, knowing exactly what he was doing and completely compelling you to do the same with his movements. You dress floated Angelically across the floor as you followed his every move. You felt his cold rings press into your back, sending a shiver down your spine as he held you closer to him, hovering his head just above your shoulder.

"Who are you..?" You said, taken back by his dark presence and intimidating touch . "I'm afraid I can't tell you that~" he said as he moved his face back to directly look at yours, with a the corner of his lips turned upwards into a sexy grin. The way he looked down at you, causing his blue hair to hang over his head, almost tickling yours, for some reason made butterflies dance in your stomach. He pulled you close again as he twirled you around along with him, causing everyone to watch, hypnotised, as your dress floated into a circle shape.

There was something so erotic about the way his cold rings grazed against your exposed spine and the way you could hear his slight heavy breathing in your ear as he leaned close to you. As you finally loosen up a bit and lean in closer aswell, you smell a familiar fragrance of sweet musk, which lingered in your nostrils. What is that smell... it was nostalgic for some reason, but you couldn't quite put your finger on why you recognised it.

"You look so breathtaking y/n~" his whispered in your ear. Wait a minute.. "hisoka!??" You half whispered, half yelled in shock as you jolted your head backwards to look at him in a clearly confused manner. "You finally caught on, kitten~" he said seductively leaning back into your ear and pulling your waist closer to his. "W-what are you doing?? Why is your hair blue and just what the fuck??" You said flustered, angry on and confused all at once. "I had to dye my hair, not permanently of course, because I've come across the host of this ball before and he'd instantly recognise my bright red hair. you like it... don't you?~" he said poetically as he moved his index finger up and down your spine as you danced, causing your knees to feel week.

You stayed silent, trying to ignore what he had said even though he looked so good you wanted to rip his clothes off. "Still playing hard to get are we..?~" he whispered "it will only make it all the more satisfying when I finally get to devour you again~" he said as he subtly landed a kiss on the side of your neck. A quiet moan escaped your tightly pursed lips making hisoka pull back and grin down at you again.

"Hisoka-" you said before being interrupted "listen, y/n. I'm not just teasing you because I want to, I simply can't resist you. I want to make you mine and no one else's~" he groaned, clearly very frustrated as he spoke quite briskly.

His words threw you completely off your game and almost made your knees give way. Gawww dayum this man knew how to smooth talk you. You look away from the floor and into his golden eyes. "Hisoka, what's wrong??" You gasped as you noticed his eyes starting to well up. "I promise you y/n I do love you"  he said in a completely serious voice, slightly pulling you in closer. "It's ok, I feel the same way, ok?" You said placing your right hand on the side of his face, lightly stroking his cheek with your thumb as you smiled up at him.

You never thought hisoka would ever utter those words to you with such emotion in his voice and eyes. It made your heart pound heavily in your chest. He placed his other hand around your waist and pulled you into a tight hug as he still managed to manoeuvre you across the dance floor with grace. "I want to touch more of you~" he breathed against the side of your neck before kissing your weak spot a few times, causing you to bite your lip lightly. He pulled the hands that were on your waist into his body, making your hips rub against his length. "Hisoka! Not here you idiot" you giggled slightly. "Do you feel that y/n?~ I'm already hard for you" he said quietly as he looking into your eyes and grinned, knowing you obviously felt it.

As His yellow eyes slightly flexed gold in the bright spotlight, he leaned his forehead against yours before lightly kissing your lips, teasing you. You wanted more but you were completely exposed on the dance floor, causing the heat between your thighs to grow due to the sexual tension between you and hisoka.

"I can't wait any longer y/n~" hisoka finally said in a low, slightly frustrated tone. You remembered you and the troup were staying In a near by hotel tonight instead of driving all the way back at night, and you would have a suit all to your self...

"Let's go back to the hotel, I could do with a shower.." you said, flashing hisoka a devilish smirk as you placed you palms against his muscular chest....

AN— sorry!!! Another cliff hanger, buttt the next chapter will be very very good if you get what I mean 🥸🥸 gna be starting a professorlevi x student reader in a couple days so keep posted and come yet your juice bitches 🙄🤌🏼😌