17-Angry hisoka part 1

AN— ah shit here we go again 👨🏼‍🦼👨🏼‍🦼

You arrived back at the phantom troop's base, the car journey was short but felt so long because of the tension and silence in the limo. You never realised how angry hisoka was until you finally got back. He got out of the limo, leaving the door open for you but not helping you out like he normally did. You slowly step out of the side door and face hisoka's back as you both walk towards the front door. He suddenly stops after reaching the warmth of the house. "Wait for me in my room." He commanded, turning to you with a devilish grin "put on one of my shirts with only panties underneath. No bra. Do you understand, y/n~?" He ordered you.

"Yes" you replied, your heart beat increasing in speed as his words resonated with you, wondering what he was scheming. "Yes what?" He questioned, his smile disappeared once again. "Y-yes, sir" you said in shame, not really knowing what he wanted you to reply with. "That's a good girl~" he hummed, turning back around and heading into the opposite direction of his room.

You also headed off, down the corridor and finally reaching hisoka's bedroom. You quickly grabbed one of his white button up, dinner shirts and took off your clothes, only leaving you with your black, lace panties. Throwing the cold, crisp material over your shoulders, you gingerly buttoned it up, leaving the very top button undone to expose the top of your collar bones.

You sat on the side of his bed, the silk sheets sleek against your bare thighs. Your heart picked up speed again as you heard footsteps getting closer and closer to the door. With one swift motion, hisoka opened the it, exposing him holding what seemed to be rope and many other items in his arms. He placed them beside you on the bed, keeping something in his right hand. but before you could get a better look, he began walking closer. "Get on your knees, y/n~" he smirked.

You did as he said, those words alone were enough to raise the heat between your thighs. He held a thin, red piece of leather in both hands, which had a buckle and adjustable holes punctured into it. He held it up to you, showing you it pridefully. on the front there was a circular, flat piece of metal reading 'kitten' on it.

"A collar??" You said in a shocked tone. "That isn't a problem, now is it y/n~?" he said, glaring down at you as he slowly bent down to hold it against your throat, causing you to gulp against the cold leather. He gently wrapped it around your neck and adjusted it to fit you (tight enough for you to know it's there, but not too tight that it was cutting off your breathing) and with a few clicks had secured it.

He slipped his index finger underneath the strip of leather and pulled you forwards, only inches away from his face as he bent down to your eye level.
"I own you now, kitten~" he whispered "and that means I can do whatever I want with you tonight." He grinned down at you, letting his finger slip out from under your collar allowing you to sit back onto your heels on the floor. "You're my little play thing for tonight~" he smiled down at you as if he was mocking you.

"Before we start, your safe word is apple, understand?" He stated bluntly, waiting for a respond. "Ok, it's not like I'm going to need it" you mocked, cocking an eyebrow up and making eye contact as he towered over you. "Are you talking back to me, y/n?...!Carry on being such a disobedient little slut and I might just break you~" he grinned in a low, menacing tone, his golden eyes shot right through you, sending a sharp shiver down your spine.

You stopped smiling and realised he was dead serious as he slowly unbuckled his black, leather belt and gathered the two ends into his write hand, forming a loop. You knew exactly what was going to happen.

"Stand up." He commanded again, grabbing your wrist and leading you to his desk near the back wall of his room. He loosened his grip on your wrist and moved his hands to your waist, pulling the back of you against him and leaning close to the crest of your ear. "Bend over for me, like a good girl~" he whispered, lightly licking your neck before placing one hand on the back of your it and roughly pushed your upper body against the cold, wooden surface, causing hisoka's shirt to lift up and expose your lower half, which was only concealed by the see through fabric of your panties.