32- "will he remember me?"

AN- hello everyoneee I know I've been away for so long I'd love to finish my old books and start new ones because they're not really how I'd like my stories to be portrayed 😭😭 I do love them and won't be deleting them don't worry!! I've been off since I started at my new sixth form and a new job and I've been wrapped up in so much work I'm so sorry baes xox I miss writing a lot even tho my old books weren't that serious, in the near future I will be releasing some books with a better story line and character development <3 ly all

With your bags in one hand and hisoka's hand in the other, he lead you out of the hotel and down the gravel roads. The street lights flickered past your eyes forming a colourful blur as you tried to piece together what hisoka had up his sleeve. Was he taking you to a restaurant again? Maybe a romantic boat ride? It was too hard to tell. But the grin on his face just made you more and more curious.

You didn't want this holiday to end, hisoka made you fall in love with Paris and you couldn't imagine being anywhere else now.

"That confused look on your face never fails to make me smile~" hisoka sang in an up-beat manner as he continued to lead you through unknown streets and winding alleys after glancing down at you. His fingers intertwined between yours, squeezing your palm to some sort of rhythm or song he must of been humming in his head. For some reason it calmed your nerves slightly.

Hisoka's pace slowed as he reached a pathway at the front of a 19th century looking house. You analysed the perfectly layed cobble stones beneath your feet and the noise your shoes made against it. What is this? You thought. Where is he taking me?

You looked up at hisoka who's gaze went from straight ahead back down to you, his eyes fixated on yours in an attempt to read your perplexed expression before returning to look back up at the building that stood at the end of the pathway.

"It's even more charming then in the picture." He said, his eyes not moving from the structure. "What?" You asked, laughing slightly out of confusion.

He said nothing, leading you down the path again, never letting go of your hand once. As you got closer, your eyes widened at how beautiful the architecture really was, hisoka wasn't exaggerating one bit.

Masses of purple flowers climbed up the side of the house, their petals glistening against the harsh shine of sunlight breaking through the tree line , which circled the plot of land. They only stopped climbing at a balcony on the second floor yet their Violet tails eagerly curled around each twisting bar of the railing.

The front door stood centred between the two chimneys on either side of the roof, perfectly placed at the end of the stone pathway. The house wasn't too big but at the same time was not small at all. It was perfect. If someone asked you what your ideal home looked like, it would be this.

"Hisoka, where are we? Who's house is this?" You asked confused again, looking back at him before locking your eyes back onto the front door, which was now only a metre or so away from you and hisoka.

He didn't respond. Instead, he pulled your hand that was already in his towards him, facing you and him inwards. With his other hand, you felt something cold and metallic hit the middle of your palm, creating a subtle jingle sound as it landed.

You looked down... a set of keys?

Your eyes instantly filled with tears as you looked down at your palm. You slowly looked back up at hisoka, "this is our new home." He said smiling as he gently moved his hand up to your cheek, caressing it gently with his thumb before wiping a falling tear from under your eye.

You stood in shock, unable to say anything, you grabbed him, pulling him into your body as you wrapped your arms around your neck. You feel his arms slowly lock into the crook of your lower back as he let out a soft exhale.