22- Taking turns part 2🍋

AN— about to get some revenge on hisoka for catching you in 4K 🙄🙄✋🏼✋🏼 I didn't know how submissive to make hisoka so let's hope this goes to plan 👽 and yes I see you hungry mfs begging for updates in the comments, don't you worry I'll be updating regularly from now on!

You sure as hell were going to show him, not only show him but get back at all of the times he tied you up and left you completely powerless against him. This whole time he was teasing you, you knew why he was doing it, he wanted to rile you up and get you frustrated. As usual, he wanted you to show him your potential. Chile this man is power hungry asf you thought, but maybe this was the only way to satisfy him.

In the past it was always you passing out or going to sleep first and you could tell hisoka could've gone on for longer but was holding back. But not this time, this time you were certain you wanted to knock him out cold by the time you were done.

You roughly pushed him down onto the bed, he sat down with a smirk as he placed his hands down behind him, leaning back smugly. Just that sadistic smile he gave you pissed you off, he was clearly mocking you, thinking you were incapable of dominating him. You swiftly crawled behind him on the bed, grabbing some rope which he had left to use on you.

Hisoka turned his head to watch you behind him before you crawled back up to his seated body and grabbed his wrists. You pulled them together with some force, making him jolt in shock before realising what you were doing. Again with the same egotistical smile, he watched you, intrigued as you knotted the rope a few times, ensuring he had no chance of escaping.

You pulled the restraints tight one last time, causing hisoka to grunt with the slight pain of the rope catching his skin. "Look at you, taking charge like a good girl~" he said in a seductive tone, smirking as he turned his head to face you behind him. You suddenly pressed your half naked body against his back causing him to cock an eyebrow up. Between your ring and index finger, you held a playing card against his neck, just like he would to you. "Pulled a you on you" you laughed to your self, hisoka wasn't very amused. You could feel him moving his hands around against you, struggling to untie the rope.

"What do you think you're doing?" You said gently against his ear, pressing the corner of the card against his fair skin, causing a single drop of blood to trickle down his neck. "Mm~ I like this" he smirked, you knew he would, he is practically a power hungry freak after all 🙄✋🏼

"Don't make a sound" you whispered back to him, he chuckled at your comment but you tried to ignore his mocking, slowly slipping your hand down his chiselled body and to his already hard cock. You gripped him by the base, stroking hit length up and down in your right hand, still holding the card against his artery, feeling his pulse quicken against the thin cardboard.

He pursed his lips together, trying to bite his tongue as you quickened your hand movements, watching as the tip began to drip slightly with precum. You rubbed the head with your thumb with each stroke, instantly earning a more entertaining reaction from hisoka as his hips bucked slightly. He was usually extremely vocal but he was obeying you well, trying his hardest to keep his lips tightly shut.

He let out a hard exhale in an attempt to keep his movements and noises at bay yet you continued to stroke him up and down relentlessly. "Slow down, princess~ there's no rush" he groaned, his speech slightly broken as he spoke. "I said, not a sound" you repeated again, causing a smirk to curl on his lips. You knew he would secretly love to be the sub every once in a while.

You lightly licked the cut you had just made on the crook of his neck, mixing the light pain with pleasure and causing him to hiss almost inaudibly, but just enough you could hear. "Is that good?" You whispered in his ear, dropping the card and pulling the rope around his wrists backwards towards you. "Very~" he groaned with a smirk as you continued to pump him up and down, his long shaft beginning to throb in your palm.