19- Angry hisoka part 3🍋

announcement! Just started the arminxreader fan fic! Smut chapter out nowww!

Warning ⚠️ smut

AN— soooo I'm gonna write a slightly late Valentine's Day special right after this one, tomorrow morning! thinking of making it really romantic and cute but then obviously a bit you knowwww 😼😼so tell me if you want me to put in anything particular! Don't be shy girl! And yes I have seen the threesome comments 😭😭 nasty hoes, I will be writing one after the Valentine's Day special so comment who you would want it to be with.

A slight click was heard against your neck as you look down, revealing hisoka had attached a leash to you. Before you could muster a word, he pulled you by the leash up wards so you were now sitting up. He lay down beside you on the bed, head on the pillow as you watched curiously as to what he wanted you to do. His golden eyes flicked up at you, "come, sit~" He commanded, tapping his index finger against his moisturised lips and tugging your leash towards him, by your neck and forcing you to edge closer to him.

"Let me taste you again, y/n~" he added, reassuring that he was in fact implying he wanted you to sit on his face. You crawled closer to him and flung one leg over his head, so you were straddling him. "A-are you sure?" You called beneath you, just to make sure this was definitely what he was talking about. Before you could get an answer, he slid his hands up you legs and to your thighs, reaching up to your hips, where he dug his fingers in roughly and pulled you down against him.

His tongue was already protruding slightly out of his lips, ready to completely devour you. You instantly jolted you hips up as you made contact with his warm, wet tongue, but he didn't let you move an inch, holding your hips down tightly with his strong hands. You couldn't grip anything, with you hands tied behind your back and your legs still tied against your thighs, all you could do was take it all in.

He knew you were already over stimulated but didn't hesitate to build you up to the point of orgasm one more time. He slowly started to flick his tongue between your folds, making sure to build up the friction as he went along. Each movement made your entire body quiver, he was slowly making sure not a drop of your wetness went to waste aswell as ensuring not an inch between your thighs was left dry.

"Hisoka, I c-cant take much more" you whined, your words because slurred and knocked about as he massaged your clit with his talented tongue. "Just a little while longer, endure it for me~" he whispered against your clit, even the slight vibrations of his voice against you was managing to get you off. At this rate there was no way you could last longer then a minute, after all, he had lead you up to this point many times in just one night, without a single ounce on release. Your body was aching for it, screaming for hisoka just to let you feel some kind of climax. He knew what he was doing, he was making sure that when you finally do reach it, it would be more intense then any orgasm you have ever had.

Your mind was going absolutely feral (feral 🙄😻) as his tongue movements began to pick up the pace, having nothing to grip, you leant back so your palms were resting on hisoka's sculpted abs, so you had some kind of support to lean on. As you started feeling the same tingling sensation build up, you began bucking your hips against hisoka's slick muscle, getting your self off at the same time. He suddenly pushed your hips upwards, "are you ready to take me like a good girl?~" he breathed heavily, licking his lips to make sure not a drop of you left his mouth. You nodded frantically, desperate for your long awaited realise.

He finally untied your restraints, releasing your aching wrists and legs, "now.. get on your hands and knees for me, my sweetness~" he said in a low, raspy tone, god his words were so poetically seductive.
You did as he said, kneeling before him on your hands and knees as he kept a hold of your leash. He finally pressed the tip against your aching entrance, slowly pushing him self inside of you, allowing you to adjust to his size ( lord have murthay 👴🏽).