30- 'H❤️'

AN— HEYYY sorry for making you wait so long I've been really trying to heal and focus on my self but I'll be updating more now dw baes‼️

You watched his slender fingers slowly unbutton his crisp white shirt, his eyes never wavering from your tired and aching body before him on the bed. Tilting his arms downwards, you fixated your eyes on the white material sliding from hisoka's broad shoulders, hitting the ground behind him with a slight thud.

Keeping his black cigarette trousers on, he slowly walked towards you as you lifted your head up to admire his breathtaking body. With each step he took, his abs tensed almost in sync to his movements as though he was trying to hypnotise you. A smirk never left his face as he edged closer but before getting too close to you, he untied the strung up drapes that surrounded the large bed.

You watched as the red, mesh curtains cascaded down to conceal the edges of the bed with hisoka on the inside. It made it seem as though the whole room was lit up with a red, dim light as the rustic brightness of the room was filtered through the red drapes.

"Care for a drink?~" you heard hisoka's poetic tone call from the end of the bed, your chest still rising and falling dramatically from only moments before. Your entire core pulsated from within at the overwhelming feeling of overstimulation but you knew hisoka was far from done.

You nodded expecting hisoka to pass you a glass of water but instead you watch as he briefly reaches for the wine cooler, grabbing a bottle of expensive Prosecco in his right hand. Just the sight of his flexed, bare muscles teasing you only feet away was enough to drive you crazy. The dim red light sinking into each shape his muscular body created, only making them more noticeable.

"Come here~" hisoka grinned, twisting the bronze wire around the cork of the bottle causing a small 'pop' sound as it released. You tilted your head up from the pillow once again, body shaken and weak. But you still wanted more. Propping your self up onto your palms, you eventually built up the strength to sit up. You followed the bubbling sound from within the bottle ahead of you aswell as hisoka's mesmerising smirk as he stood at the end of the bed.

"Kneel for me, darling~" he commanded, pointing at the edge of the bed right before him. You nodded, crawling to where his guided finger pointed and kneeled just infront of him on the bed as he stood before you. In one hand hisoka held the opened bottle, allowing his other hand to gently reach for your jaw, tracing his thumb against your bottom lip. "Open." He said bluntly with a mischievous grin, lifting the rim of the bottle to his lips and taking a long sip.

You parted your lips, waiting for what came next. You suddenly felt hisoka move his occupied hand down from your jaw to your neck, tilting your head upwards before joining his lips with yours. You felt the cold, fizzy liquid tickle your tongue slightly before swallowing. The sweet taste complimented by a slight bitterness filled your thoughts as hisoka deepened the kiss giving you no time to think.

His tongue entering between your lips to have another taste of the expensive drink, slowly and sensually lapping around yours. Releasing your throat through from his hand, you felt his palm caress the side of your body and reach behind you. After a bit of fiddling, hisoka had undone your corset from the back, allowing it to drop to the bed and release you.

Still not breaking the kiss, he then bought his hands infront of you again, trailing up the row of buttons on your dress. Starting from the top, hisoka began popping each button open, revealing your already bare upper half. "Someone's prepared~" hisoka mocked just as he allowed the remaining material to drop behind you exposing your black laced thong.

His eyes clearly full of lust as he grinned down at your body before reaching for the button of his trousers. Without hesitation, you watched as he unbuttoned them, revealing the waistband of his high end boxers. Hisoka quickly pulled the elastic down below his already hard cock, making it fall just infront of your face.