4- Bungee cum

AN- bru I can't w the title 😭😭 sorry for the late update I'm currently healing from banana fish 🥲 hope your all bathing in some holy water, shits about to get reallll. I'm gna be generous and make this 2 parts hehe😼😼🤌🏼

⚠️ dirty asf u were warned

As he knelt over you, one hand on your neck and one behind your arched back, he slowly moved his hand up from your lower back and reached for the claps of your bra. With a faint 'click', you felt your bra fall into hisoka's lap. He picked it up, not breaking eye contact with you, and threw it on the floor beside the bed.

Hisoka slowly moved his body in between your open legs as he slowly laid you back onto the bed. Between your thighs, you could feel his long, thick manhood pressing up agains your clit causing you to gasp unintentionally. After what felt like eternity of gazing lustfully at your body, he finally lent in, joining your hot lips together and binding them into an uncontrollable kiss. This one was different, as hisoka wound his tongue around yours, you could taste his hunger on his soft, long tongue. With the hand that was once on your neck, he starts massaging your breasts as he moved his lips' attention to kissing your collar bone lightly. You let out a soft moan signalling how turned on you now were, only from his touch, causing a droplet of sweat to trickle from your neck and down towards your chest.

"Sweating already?~" he mocked, seductively hanging onto his words as he knew his voice was driving you crazy. "You're starting to make a mess
Y/n" he whispered against your neck as he slowly dragged his tongue down from your neck and followed the droplet of sweat to your chest.

With both hands now massaging each breast, he gently licks your sensitive bud and looks up for a reaction. Your cheeks were flushed as you peered down at his grinning face with your bottom lip held tightly between your teeth. "You want more, my sweet girl?~" he moaned as he licked the valley between your breasts. You nodded profusely, dragging your fingers through his crimson locks and locking them in place.

He began twirling the tip of his tongue around your right nipple, while gripping your other bud between his thumb and middle finger as he stroked the top with his index. His tongue was gentle yet passionate as it flicked and teased your breasts while his other hand rubbed your left nipple in circular motions, teasing you more and more. You felt the wetness between your legs slowly incline as you ached for his touch between your open legs. Looking for any sort of release, you bucked your hips upwards against hisoka's hard length, rubbing your self against him as you moaned. He suddenly slammed his hand onto your throat once more and bit down slightly against your nipple before pulling it gently and letting go, causing your legs to flinch against him. "Don't worry kitten~ I'll please that pretty pussy soon enough" he said leaning his weight onto the hand around your neck as he rose back up to lock eyes intensely with you, once again.

"Hisok-" he interrupted you suddenly. He sat up slowly, kneeling at the base of you, "you will only call me daddy in the bedroom... you understand~?" He said in a low voice into your ear as he lightly licked the rim of it and pulled back for your response. "Yes daddy" you said hesitantly whilst blushing. "Uhh~" he moaned, leaning his head back in anguish "I don't think I can hold back anymore, y/n but I don't want to leave marks on such perfect skin" he said in a raspy, sexy tone while running his fingertips down your stomach and to the lace of your panties. "Do whatever you want to me" you said not being able to hold back anymore either. Your pussy was throbbing violently now as if it was screaming for hisoka's touch.

Lifting one leg onto his broad, muscular shoulder and straightening it out from your body, he stroked your leg, with the back of his hand, from your ankle down to your inner thigh, sending shivers down your spine. Once reaching your inner thigh, he dropped your leg off his shoulder and moved both hands to your hip bones, meeting where your lace panties sat. Seductively, he looked into your eyes as he slowly pulled them down your body, you lifting
your hips off the bed slightly to aid him. Once off, he knelt infront of you with your panties dangling off his index finger as he gazed at your wet, throbbing pussy. In embarrassment, you shut your legs and blushed hard. "Don't be shy kitten, there's nothing wrong with admiring your food before digging in." He sung, licking his lips as he peered over your naked body.

"Now, open your legs~" he said leaning forward as if he was ready to pounce on his prey. You lay there shyly, not moving a muscle. You suddenly felt your wrists being tugged apart and towards the metal loops attached to each bed post by an invisible force. You look up at your hands, but nothing was pulling them, it was invisible. "bungee gum. it's impossible to break so don't try and struggle." He said in a suddenly stern voice. "You're going to be punished for not obeying me~" he said with a chuckle which slowly turned into a snarl as he lent closer to your body again, moving his face down towards your base.

His face was now blocked by the wall of your knees as you see his fingers snake through the small gap between your legs and suddenly jolt his hands apart, prying your legs open on his own terms. His face now millimetres from your aching clit, feeling his hot breath against it, causing your legs to shake in anticipation. "I'm going to please your tight little pussy until you beg for me to fuck you~" he said with a devilish grin however, you'd never heard him speak in such an unpolished way before, and it turned you on.