14- Turning the tables part 2🍋

AN— yesss u already know what's about to go down so let's get to it🧍🏻‍♀️👍🏻

Warning ⚠️ smut

As you slowly pulled the waist band of his underwear down below his hard member, it instantly sprung upwards as you pulled his boxers completely off, chucking them on the floor carelessly with a smile. He let out an exasperated sigh as he lay his head back down to the pillow so he could enjoy every second of this, before you reached up to release his blind fold, causing him to clench his eyes shut to adjust to the dimmed lighting.

You placed one hand Firmly around his thick length, stroking it slowly in an up and down motion as you watched hisoka's hands ball into tight fists. He lifted his head up to look at you whilst biting his bottom lip in frustration as you gazed back up at him seductively. As he peered down at you, you decided to give him something better to look at. You reached behind your back with one hand, the other still moving up and down along his cock, and briskly undid your bra, slipping it off of your shoulders and throwing it off of the bed aswell.

"Mmm~" he groaned with pleasure as his eyes indulged on your bare breasts, which were only inches away from his hardening manhood. You began to stick your tongue out, the tip of your tongue only just touching the tip of hisoka, letting your saliva slowly drip down his length as you continued to pump him up and down. Your spit began coating hisoka's cock in a glistening barrier between him and your hand, using it as your own lube. "Untie my wrists y/n" he demanded, his face red with frustration as he tugged at the headboard, which held him captive.

"No" you said expressionless as you lightly swirled your tongue around his throbbing tip. "Put it in your mouth~" he moaned, tilting his head to one side to admire each move your tongue made. "Where's all of that self control now Hm?" You said mockingly with a slight grin as you began lightly sucking the head of his shaft. He suddenly bucked his hips upwards out of desperation, causing his all of his length to fill your mouth before he let out a deep "Ahh~" as he threw his head back, finally getting what he wanted for a brief moment.

You pulled your face away as you sat back up and gazed down at him for a second. You focused on his face, which now had a faint trail of saliva, running from the corner of his lips to his chin. Not only that, but his cheeks were flushed with humiliation and desperation as he looked up at you with half-lidded eyes. The look on his face instantly drew heat between your thighs, causing your pussy to begin to throb above him.

You leant back down to his cock, you leant the side of your face on his hip bone as you watched your own finger trail up and down his manhood, from the base and back up to the tip. He began to squirm under your touch, his stomach tensed with arousal and his begs jolted to each side as you lightly moved your finger over him once more. This caused him to let out a few held back moans through his gritted teeth.

"You're really this worked up over my finger??" you laughed as you watched his chest rise violently up and down, breathlessly. "Stop playing with your food, y/n~" he smirked, somehow mustering the strength to mock you in a time like this. You roughly grab the base of his member in your right hand (rip if your left handed hoes🙂) and attempted to push the entirety of his 9 inches to the back of your throat. You felt his legs twitch under you as you moved your head up and down slowly "harder, y/n~" he groaned, as he dug his finger nails into the palms of his hands, which were tightly held in a fist above his head.

You proceeded to bob your head up and down faster, your lips gripping every inch of him as he bit his lip in awe. With every dip downwards you made, your tongue would flick the tip as you came back up, forcing him to let go of his pride and let out small, deep moans through his pursed lips. "Good girl~" he said breathlessly, he rolled his eyes back as he begun to  reach his climax. You quickly pulled your lips away from him, "not yet." You said causing him to flop his head back down in frustration and let out a low growl.

"Look at what you're doing to me~" he said in a low, seductive voice as he smirked up at you, his cheeks still pink with excitement. You admit, seeing him tied up, covered in hickeys and writhing with pleasure almost made you lose your cool, but you reeled your urges back in.

You sat back with your legs open and slowly dragged your final piece of clothing, your panties, off and dropped them beside you on the bed. You watched as hisoka's eyes follow your every move as you crawled back ontop of him and straddled him once more, your entrance only millimetres away from his long, hard shaft. You grabbed it lightly and began to rub your clit with his tip, making even you let a few moans escape your lips. "Just put it in~" he commanded as he gritted his teeth with frustration, you couldn't take much more of this teasing either, it only made you want him more.

You finally moved him to be in line with your entrance and slowly sat down onto his hard member, taking ever inch into account as your throbbing mess practically ate him up from beneath you. "Fuckkk.. you're so big" you moaned as you finally sat all the way down, his cock lightly twitching from within your tight walls. He smirked at your words, which happened to turn him on even more.

You began to move your hips up and down as you placed both hands against his strong, structured chest, using his body to support you. Yes~ that's it
Y/n" he whispered as he watched your thighs shake against his hip bones. You grew wetter and wetter everytime you lifted your hips and dropped them. "Ahh~" you moaned as your walls clamped down onto him causing him to hiss through his teeth and pull more vigorously on his restraints.

Every thrust you made down on him, you felt him reach new areas from within you, pushing against your g-spot and already making your knees want to give way. As you ground down onto him, your clit would slightly brush against his body before lifting back up and releasing once again, causing you to let out faint whimpers with each movement.

"Your taking me so well~" he said breathlessly as he continued to let subtle groans leave his lips. You felt your self nearing your limit as you quickened your pace. "Please, untie my wrists" he whispered with a serious look on his face.

Because you had already teased him long enough, you decided to undo the black rope you had created from around his wrists, leaving a red graze mark around them. The minute he felt him self released he rolled you over onto your back in an instant, whilst still inside of you, and began drilling into you on his own terms. He held your knees against the bed using each hand to push your thighs upwards, causing him to hit your g-spot even harder. "Holy fuck, hisoka~" your moaned out of pleasure and surprise as he continued to dip in and out of your throbbing Entrance.

"Be quiet, we're in a hotel~" he smirked before leaning down briefly and grabbing your panties you had left on the bed before. "Open your mouth, kitten~" he whispered as his thumb hooked over your jaw to pry it open simultaneously. He balled your panties up and slipped them between your lips and into your mouth before roughly grabbing your throat and pushing your head down onto the pillow.

"Mph~" you moaned through the balled up cotton in your mouth, with each thrust hisoka made into you. "No matter how much you try and tempt me, I know this is what you prefer, you slut~" he smiled down as you as his hair dangled above you. He continued to slam himself into you, building up speed and force as he buried his face into the pillow by your ear. He did this so you could purposely hear the dirty things he'd whisper in your ear as he completely destroyed you.

You felt your insides twist into a tightening knot, causing your legs to grip around him as you reached your climax. Just before the tension realised, hisoka pulled your panties out your mouth, just so he could hear your final scream. "F-Fuck hisoka!" You moaned louder then ever, sinking your nails into his back as your legs trembled with every push he made. With the last few thrusts, hisoka bit down on the side of your neck to muffle his groans as you felt him fill you with himself "y/n~" he let out with his final push inwards, holding himself there as he released more of himself, letting out his long awaited groans against your neck.

He kissed your forehead tenderly as he pulled out of you and stood up off of the bed. He went and grabbed a towel to clean you up with, as you were half dead after the way hisoka managed you make you his once more. "You're so beautiful" he whispered as he  planted a soft kiss against your lips before letting you drift off to sleep...

AN— hope you enjoyed thatttt!! I'm updating the levixreader tomorrow because I haven't in a couple of days and also another chapter of this too 🏃‍♀️ plzzz leave suggestions for my next chapters!