18- Angry hisoka part 2🔞

AN— I'm back purr 😻 things are about to get a bit kinky 👨🏼‍🦼🕺🏽 ok hisoka, get it I guesss. But I really need to start updating everyday again I just keep getting too into an anime 😭 if you have any ideas for some other things with hisoka just leave a commentttt

Warning ⚠️ smut

"Get on the bed, my sweet girl~" hisoka ordered, swiping his thumb across your bottom lip whilst holding your jaw upwards to face him. You did as he said and slowly got onto the bed and sitting back and leaning on your elbows, waiting for hisoka's next move. You kind of liked the way he was ordering you around, it made you anticipate what he would do next.

He edged closer to you, crawling up the bed with a lustful look in his eyes. You gripped the silk sheets beneath your palms as he reached the base of your legs, that were held shut as you lay before him. Grasping your inner thighs, he roughly pulled your legs apart and looked up at you with a sly grin, knowing he had you wrapped around his finger. He leant forward, knowing exactly what he was doing as he pushed himself between your thighs. His hard length pressed against you as heat radiated off of his sculpted body. You bit your lip to contain your self, letting out a muffled groan as he smirked down at you.

"Oh?~ you want more?" He said in a quiet tone, cocking one eye brow up as he peered down at your desperate face. "Yes, please" you said breathlessly, placing one hand on the side of his face to cup his jaw. He suddenly gripped both of your wrists, holding them against the bed. "You don't get to touch me when you're being punished~" he smiled down at you, his golden eyes blazing in the dimly lit room.

He swiftly attached your wrists to the two metal hoops on each side of his bed, just like last time, using his bungee gum. Kneeling between your legs, he peered down at you, towering over you. "just lay back and look pretty for me, y/n~" he whispered, slowly leaning down to meet your lips with his, briefly before planting kisses down your neck, just below the red collar. He licked and sucked your delicate skin, just above your collar bone, causing the wetness between your legs to grow more intense.

Trailing from your collar bone to your chest, he kissed down your body, over the sheer, cold fabric of hisoka's shirt you wore. His lips brushed over your right nipple causing you to let out a strained moan. "Found it~" he chucked as he began licking your aching bud over the fabric, softening the stiff, white material with his saliva so you could clearly see your breasts through the shirt. He lightly bit the tip, forcing a moan through your lips once more. "Don't hold back, y/n. Let me hear that slutty voice moan my name~" he grinned with your nipple still being rolled between his teeth like a dog with a chew toy.

He knew how to toy with you and all the places that turned you on, to see you writhe infront of him was effortless for hisoka. He reached for his shirt, Which you wore, and began unbuttoning it, his fingers traced your newly exposed skin as he revealed more and more. "This is my nice shirt, it would be a shame if you made a mess, wouldn't it, kitten~" he said, lifting him self up to kiss the metallic words that were displayed on you collar. "Y-yes, that wouldn't be good" you replied, releasing your bottom lip from the grasps of your teeth as he relentlessly teased you.

"I'd have to punish you again, you wouldn't want that~ would you?" He whispered, undoing your last button and allowing your body to be fully exposed. "O-of course not". You squirmed, knowing full well you were secretly enjoying it. He sat back up, kneeling between your legs again as he slowly lent down to kiss your inner thighs. His fingers dragged up your leg and to your thigh, which he gripped onto tightly. In one swift motion, he took off your panties slowly, just to savour the moment.

"Mm~ I never get tired of this view" he groaned, moving his face closer and closer to the heat between your thighs. "God you're so wet, are you really that turned on from a punishment like this?? Aren't you a naughty girl~" he breathed against your quivering pussy, his voice sending vibrations against your clit, forcing your legs to tense up ever so slightly.