15- Preperations

AN- hey hoes! Sorry for not updating as much but I will be now andddd I have a couple of new story ideas coming up 😃🕺🏽 who first? Kaneki or armin??

After the night in the hotel room with hisoka, you head back to the phantom troop's base along with everyone else. To be very honest, you could barely fucking walk and you hoped no one noticed the marks all over your body. But still, you had no regrets at all.

Once you were all back at the base, chrollo called everyone around the dining table again. "Ugh... already?? We just got back" you groaned, when really you just wanted to lie down because your knees were going to give way. "What's wrong, y/n~ you seem a bit shaky." Hisoka teased making you playfully punch his shoulder as he smirked down at you.

As you all gathered around the table and wait for chrollo to make his call for the next mission, you look up at him and he had a really serious look on his face. "Last night, at the ball, the host did not show up." He said slowly looking around the room. "The mission failed and we have no information on the item we didn't manage to steal from the auction." Everyone let out an annoyed sigh as they knew this meant another mission was called for.

"What item does he even have that's so important?" You asked chrollo to try and interrupt the intense and angry silence lingering in the room. "Funny you ask, y/n" chrollo said, turning to face you causing everyone else to look over too. "It's the original black sword that was stolen from your father when he was killed." Your heart stopped and suddenly images of your family being dragged away from you flashed into your head. You still can't forget how they screamed in agony as you tried to slip away whilst the guard were distracted. You still feel like it was your fault...

"Once all of the black sword users were killed, the black sword was kept a secret from the public and hidden in a high security safe until it was sold off at the auction." Chrollo went on. "If we can get this item, your power will be at its full potential, y/n. You will be unstoppable" you looked up to him as he uttered those words, everyone gazed longingly at your face as your eyes widened in realisation. "What's the mission then, chrollo. It seems pretty serious." You said as you knew he was implying that you would play the main roll.

"Because the host never turned up that day, we have decided a different way to get info out of him. Y/n, this is where you come in." He said "tonight, the son of the host will be attending a party, down the street from his own home. you will sneak, act like a normal person and try to seduce him."

"SEDUCE HIM???" You shouted, standing up from your seat all of a sudden. "Where are you going with this~" hisoka said threateningly, turning to make burning eye contact with chrollo.

"I know what your thinking, but all you need to do is make him let down his guard enough to talk about the black sword and where his father is hiding it." Chrollo reassure. "Fine, if it means I can get my actual sword back, then I'll do it" you stated confidently.

After the gathering had ended and you discussed the details of the mission, you head to your room to get ready for the party. It was only a casual party, but it was at another large mansion and many people around your age would be attending it so you couldn't be the extra bitch you usually are🙄🙄🙄

As you walked away from the dining table and to your room, hisoka grabbed your waist from behind and pulled you backwards into him. He rested his head down beside yours and leaned close to your ear. "You better not spread your legs for that man. If I find out he lays a finger on you.. I'll be angry y/n~" he whispered angrily yet in a low, yet calm tone.

You turn around to face him, "ooo maybe I wanna see you angry." You teased, letting out a small laugh. "You don't want to see me angry, y/n~" he said in a strangely seductive voice but it had a lot of anger behind it as he used his index finger to lift you chin upwards to face him. "I might just hurt you." He said in a sudden stern tone, letting go of you and walking away.

Jeez.. what the fucks his problem?? That ginger prick could never hurt me without me letting him. You thought, laughing to your self as you headed back to your room.

You quickly put on some beige, baggy jeans and a chocolate racer-neck top; you looked cute but casual at the same time. Cute was an understatement you looked fineeee periodttt. You did a natural makeup look so you wouldn't stand out too much, but you still looked as bad as ever.

You weren't worried about this mission because hisoka ended up convincing chrollo that he HAD to go too. But he agreed he'd just stay on the sidelines and act casual. It was cute he was acting so overprotective, maybe I'll wind him up a little bit you schemed.

How is hisoka, a crazy magician with face tattoos going to look casual. Not to mention his bright red hair and weird style. You thought as you grabbed your bag and walked out of your room. You heard another door further down the corridor shut behind you and you turned to see who it was.

"Who the fuck are you??" You said, stumbling back in shock, thinking someone had broken in. "Don't play dumb, y/n~ it's me." You heard hisoka's voice say in a still slightly annoyed tone. "Hisoka??" You said as you eyed him up and down.

His hair was down, feathering over his face, but this time it was a dark brown colour. He had rubbed off his usual face paint, making his handsome face even more obvious then usual. And his outfit... what the fuck? How did he look so perfect?? He was wearing a black crew neck, with a white pollo top underneath and baggy blue jeans. He literally fit the part, he looked like a normal but very attractive guy.

"Wow..are you secretly a double agent, hisoka" you laughed as you admired him and his new look. "I like the hair too" you said smiling at him. "I was going to wear my maid outfit but I decided not to." Hisoka said in a jokingly way yet still sounded dangerously serious.
"I'd love to see you in that" you smirked at him as you both walked down the corridor and towards the front door, opening it and heading towards the limo....

AN— dayum I already knowww hisoka looks fine asf in that outfit and with that hair. But anyway I was thinking about writing either an armin smut or a kaneki with a bit of smut but a better plot. Comment what you think! 😃🕺🏽🕺🏽

(The armin one would be about him secretly being amazing in bed even thought being shy and the kaneki one was going to be like Romeo Juliet kind of, you're part of the doves and you fall for a ghoul) you pick!!