3- Hisoka's silk sheets

AN- bro apologies if god is watching me write this 🥲🥲 this ones only just the start teheheh

Warning ⚠️ smut!!

The car ride felt like forever and practically sitting on an extremely attractive mans dick for like half an hour didn't help . You already knew you were dripping wet but you tried hiding it by pressing your thighs together. "Alright, get out we're here." Chrollo commanded. You arrived at a large mansion. Are you kidding me, this place is fucking hugeee you thought with wide eyes. "Y/n~" Hisoka said turning to you and grabbing you by your wrist "let me show you to your room" he said quietly with a grin.

Hisoka tightly gripped your wrist as he lead you down the winding corridors and finally to a room at the very end. He opened the door slowly, leaving you to anticipate what lay ahead and exposed his large, intimidating room. His bed was covered with red silk sheets and on each bed post were two metal loops. You knew EXACTLY what they were for.

Hisoka's grin suddenly left the chat as he stared at you with a demonic, emotionless expression. "Oh Y/n..." he groaned "tempting me in public? How lewd~" you looked back at him a bit confused as to why his expression changed. "I'm afraid you're going to be punished~" he said as he slowly walked closer to you, causing you to walk backwards and stumble over onto the bed. "Hisoka, can't we just chill?" You said jokingly. "Ohhh~ I see~" he whispered "you think you can turn me on and expect nothing back?" He scoffed as he pinned your wrists to the bed and gazed intimately into you eyes.

He slipped a hand on your shoulder, sliding your arm out of your sweater vest and exposing the black Lacy bra you wore underneath. He licked his lips, slowly tracing his finger tips up your inner thigh and pulled your skirt down, revealing your see through, matching, black, lace panties and eyeing between your legs as he did. "Mmm~ pretty~" he moaned, taking off his suit and trousers as he gazed at your half naked body infront of him "it would be a shame if such a delicate frame were to be broken~" he hummed as he unbuckled his belt and stripped down to only his boxers. Your face turned hot at the thought of him ravishing you, causing him to let out a quiet chuckle.

His body was a full course meal. You could see the print of his long manhood through his boxers very clearly and not to mention the way he shamelessly stroked it through the material seductively to tease you. His arms tensed with every movement, exposing his large biceps that he kept hidden under his clothes. His v- line and eight pack were sculpted perfectly, looking so good they almost looked tasty. You sat forward touching them softly, not able to contain yourself anymore.

In a split second, he was ontop of you, holding onto your wrists against the bed again. "Hisoka, stop teasing m-." You were cut off by his hand grabbing your throat as his and your lips finally met in a hot, passionate kiss. You slightly parted your lips allowing him to slip his tongue into your mouth, exploring each corner of it deeply. He was an amazing kisser, so rough and passionate, it made you press your thighs together for the slightest release that you craved. "What's this..~?" He whispered as he slid his fingers down your stomach and finally to your panties "patience kitten, don't ask if you can't receive~" he muttered,kissing your neck and lightly rubbing your clit through the lace. "Ah~ Hisoka just do what you want to me" you moaned as you lost control, making eye contact as you bit your lip. This drove him crazy. "Mm~ sopping wet already? And I've barely touched you. You naughty girl~" he grinned, licking his lips.

He stood up again, standing up at the foot of the bed. "If you want it so badly, you're gonna have to prove it, my pretty little slut.." he said as he rubbed his long member, with his hand, through his boxers and stared deeply at your aching body.

He was expecting you to give him a blowjob but you weren't gonna give in that easily. It was your turn to take control...

Leaning back onto the propped up pillows, you spread your legs open infront of him as you refused to break eye contact. He watched, hypnotised as you rubbed yourself through your panties, letting out small, light moans and grabbing one breast. He groaned softly at the sight of you pleasuring your self all for him, rubbing his hand slowly over his throbbing shaft, which still lay beneath his boxers.You slowly moved your panties to the side, exposing your wetness that was concealed beneath fabric for too long. His eyes widened as you seductively rubbed your wet clit in slow circular motions, leaning your head back and moaning with pleasure. Playing with yourself infront of him instantly made him harder then before and even though he was aiming to drive you insane, it was the complete opposite.

You inserted one finger into your tight entrance, biting your lip as you looked at him "mm.." you moaned, watching him slowly crawl onto the bed closer and closer to you, lustfully licking his lips as he edged closer. "I want to feel you inside me, hisoka" you moaned, looking innocently up at him as he knelt over you, one of his hands grabbed your throat and the other desperately reaching for the clip at the back of your bra....

Attentionnnn!! Next scene is a full on 🍋 so any requests or things you want to include just comment and I will!

AN- if your still reading this, please go grab a bible because chileeee this isn't even the worst part. Gna have to stop her cuz it's 2am and my lazy ass is tired. Night you bad ass bitches 🥸