24- Part time stripper, y/n 🥲

AN— yes, after this chapter it will finally be the long awaited three some 😭✋🏼 . Ur gna be MAD at hisoka after this chapter, but dw all will be revealed...

Warning ⚠️ secondhand embarrassment 🥲✋🏼

"Where did that man go" you muttered under your breath, scanning the crowded dance floor and seating area. You briefly caught a glimpse of a red blur, sitting in the seating area. But before you could get a better look, you felt a cold, slender hand grab yours. "Hey, you ok??" Illumi shouted over the music, you nodded even though your heart practically jumped to your booty hole at the slightest sight of red hair. Y/n, calm down, keep the bad bitch act up. I'll find him later. You reassured yourself.

Illumi lead you to the bar, holding your hand tightly. It took you by surprise as even though he was so expressionless and had only just met you, he was taking good care of you by making sure you didn't get lost in the crowd.

"What drink do you want?" Illumi spoke as loud as he could over the loud music and cheering people. "A martini, please" you replied at the same volume. "What??" He said, leaning his face inches away from yours, his lips lined up to your ear and yours lines up to his. "A martini" you replied, your cheeks feeling a bit hot at the feeling of his breath against your ear. Fuck, snap out of it, he was literally just asking what drink you wanted. You said to yourself, clenching your eye lids shut to regain your focus.

Illumi handed you your martini, holding a margarita in his other hand for him self. You took a sip, coughing slightly at how strong it was. "Oooo! Sweet babeh Jesus" you hissed, the back of your throat tingling at the sensation of the alcohol. "Is there fucking ethanol in here? This hoe is strong" you laughed, taking another sip. Illumi smiled at your little joke, almost choking on his own drink, having the same reaction as you.

You continued to scan the room, he was nowhere to be seen around the dance floor that's for sure. You looked back over at the seating area, that had a circle of expensive sofas, with enough room to fit around 15 people. For some reason, it was completely crowded, every seat was taken up and there seemed to be a lot of commotion. That's when you noticed, every single seat was taken by a girl, all in nice clothes and looked quite pretty. You were concerned about their looks as you knew you were the finest bitch in this place, but it was strange how they were practically piling them selves on top of eachother just for a seat.

That's when the flickering lights flexed a golden gaze from that direction, it was practically glowing and unmissable. You chuckled slightly, of course it was him. His yellow eyes pierced into yours as a small parting in the group of girls revealed him sitting in the middle seat, layla sitting on his right knee. A few of his buttons on his shirt were undone, which were done up when you got in here. Not to mention his very obviously messed up hair and shit eating grin on his face as he stared at you. He knew you were looking and he knew you were mad.

But this time, you weren't going to feed into it. This time, you were going to make him the one go insane over you. Purrrr! You gulped down your martini, slamming it onto the bar top with a devilish smile.

You looked over at illumi, his drink still 3/4 of a cup full, "come on country boy, drink up" you teased, tilting the bottom of his cup up as he drank it, forcing the alcohol into his system too. He copied your actions, slamming the cup down onto the wooden counter and smiled back at you. "You're really something, y/n. You know that" Illumi laughed, was that a laugh?? That was easier then you thought, you might of already broken through to him.

This was your chance, but before you could make a move, you needed a bit more of that loosening up liquid. "Hey! bartender!" You called tipsily, waving your hand like the queen as you signalled him over to you. "4 shots of vodka, fine sir" you smiled, handing two of the shots to illumi. "Drink your juice" you ordered, waggling your finger in illumi's face as you quickly tipped the shots down your throat, one after another.