26- bloody floorboards

AN— hey segsy, so I honestly didn't know how hisoka would fix things with y/n cuz he really fucked shit uppp😭😭 but we'll get to that, layla needs to be dealt with first!

You sit up in a daze, your duvet fell heavy into your lap. I must of fallen asleep, you thought as you rubbed your tired eyes. It was still night out, must be the early hours of the morning. Your heart dropped as the events of last night replayed in your head. A smile formed on your face remembering how you got completely railed by hisoka and Illumi. That smile soon disappeared as you recalled more...

"Layla." You growled, clenching your hands into a tight fist. The way she knew exactly what she was doing: sitting on hisoka's lap, giving you an egotistical side eye. You couldn't stand that bitch and she had to go. If she didn't go, you would simply lose interest in a man who had another woman constantly bothering him. And hisoka playing into her little tricks, only made matter worse.

"You're awake~" you heard beside you, a large hand resting on your thigh as hisoka rolled over to face you. "What the fuck are you doing in here?" You snarled down at his clearly still naked body in your bed. No matter how tempting his muscular physique and messy hair was, you couldn't give in. He wasn't getting back into your good books so easily now. Maybe you were a fool to think he even had the slightest amount of feelings for you. It hasn't been too long you had joined the phantom troop in the first place so you wouldn't be surprised.

"Don't be so cold~" he cooed playfully, dragging a fingertip closer the the top of your thigh. You quickly moved away, his hand dropping into the mattress in disappointment. "Hisoka, if you're going to keep leading me on like this, I'm ending whatever this is." You said in a collected fashion, standing up out of your bed and throwing a hoodie and a pair of shorts on, just to keep yourself covered.

"What ever do you mean, y/n~" he smiled, it was almost as if he was completely deaf to any kind of criticism you had against him. "You know exactly what I mean. You and Layla. Practically days after meeting me you claim you have feelings for me and even now you still feed into Layla's games." You said looking down at him with a stern glare, folding your arms.

You could tell he had no counter argument to your points and rightly so. "I have no interest her, I told you that last night." He denounces, sitting up to meet your piercing glare a bit more. "Not in the way I do with you anyway~" he added with a cocky smirk. "So you wouldn't care if I got rid of her?" You questioned with a cocked eyebrow. "You can do whatever you want with her for all I care. She's useless at fighting and an overall pain." He laughed, taking you back a bit.

"So in that case, I can sit on chrollo's lap and kiss his neck, just like Layla was to you?" You said with a sassy tone, watching his smile fade as you uttered those words. "If you don't mind me tying him up and forcing him to watch me ruin you afterwards." Hisoka said in a low tone, his whole demeanour completely different to usual. But the way he expected you to play almost a girlfriend roll for him yet he's allowed to do whatever he wanted with other women, only pissed you off more.

"You fucking hypocrite," You laughed "technically, until you ask me out, I'm in no position to keep any loyalties for you." You snapped back. You watched hisoka's completely expressionless face turn to you. "You're mine, y/n. I didn't once lie about my feelings even if I did act stupidly~" hisoka claimed, a new smirk turning up the corner of his lip, almost increasing the more he spoke. "Is that your way of asking me out?" You rolled your eyes. "I apologise for making you think I was interested in other women, there were no emotions behind what happened with Layla last night. You know why I did what I did and I'm sure the pain between your legs is a reminder of that~" he smiled sadistically, his words suddenly reminding you of the cinching pain in your thighs. But you tried to ignore it.