31- a future with him

AN— I'm actually kinda sad because this book is coming to an endddd! I could always make a second book or a different one, let me know if you guys have any ideas because I'll start a new one once this book is finished 😘😘

Side note: so so sorry for the wait ly all😩💓

After giving you time to regain your strength, hisoka carried you from the bed and to the bathroom. There, he ran you both a hot bubble bath as he normally did. Once the tub was full, he slowly lowered you into the water ontop of himself so you could rest your torso on his big, muscular chest.

You let out a sigh of relief, allowing the hot water to soothe your aching body. "You ok, my sweet?~" hisoka said gently behind you, running his fingers softly over your damp shoulders. "Yeah, just exhausted." You said after a deep breath as you relaxed your neck allowing your head to fall against hisoka's body.

"It's ok, just close your eyes~ I'll do the rest." He said, reaching for the body wash just at arms level to the bathtub. You allowed your eyes to close, leaving yourself completely vulnerable to Hisoka. You felt his soft palms slowly run over your back, massaging the cold, refreshing soap into your delicate skin. He planted kisses on the back of your head every now and then, almost to keep you from drifting off into a more then tempting sleep.

He made sure to massage the knots out of your aching body, wherever they might of been. Somehow he knew exactly which parts of your body was hurting just by touching you. He was a 'magician' after all but this was as thought he knew your body like the back of his own hand.

In that moment, you knew you were too far gone with this man. It hadn't even been that long and you could already feel an overwhelming connecting between the two of you. You couldn't help but wonder how attached you could potentially get to hisoka after many more months or even years. It was almost a scary thought.

"Come here~" hisoka said calmly after rinsing the soap suds off of your skin with hot bath water, guiding you arm over the back of his neck and slipping his other arm under your knees. He gently picked you up, your body feeling less tired and painful somehow.

Hisoka grabbed a large fluffy towel and wrapped you in it, concealing you from head to toe to ensure you were warm. He smiled down at the small gap in the soft fabric which your face could be seen from, his eyes kind and almost welcoming to look into. It was almost as though he was telling you your feelings were mutual just from that one glance.

Peering up at him, the droplets of water cascaded down from his damp, crimson hair. The colour of his hair blending into them as they fell from his forehead and down to your towel. The only way to describe it was as if blood was dripping from the roots of his hair and slowly becoming more transparent as it reached the ends.

His structured jaw on full show as he held his gaze infront of him, opening the bathroom down and carefully Manoeuvring the two of you out of the doorway on into the bedroom. There he lay you gently onto the crisp bed sheets, finishing by laying your head down finally.

Feeling slightly more energised, you watched as hisoka pulled up a chair to the end of the bed, sitting down after slipping his red, silk robe over his bare body. The material created a sleek noise against his skin each time he moved, filling the silent room as you slowly became more aware and awake.

You finally lifted your head up from the pillow, realising the only thing covering you was a slightly damp towel, which was clearly sticking to your exposed body and each of its curves.

As you go to reach for your own clothes, hisoka stops you, "stay like that for me~" he smiled, reaching for a sketchbook on a near by desk. "Like this?" You asked with a confused look on your face, "yes, just like that~" he replied In a tired tone over the sound of his pencil scratching the surface of the paper. "Good girl~" he added as he leaned back into his chair and focused on his drawing. ( he knew exactly what he was doing)