13- Turning the tables part 1🔞

AN— ms gurl, why u still here?? Only jk, welcome back bitchhh this chapter is gna an insight as to why hisoka is so power hungry, because I rly wanted to do a little backstory to what started it all off (in my opinion, so this isn't true or anything 😭😭) oh and alsooo you're about to put hisoka in his mf place!

Warning ⚠️ smut

As you lay in hisoka's big arms, you couldn't help but think about after each fight he has had, he's always mentioned something about power. Sometimes it would come across as "face me again when you are more powerful" and sometimes he just laughs at how much stronger he is then them. Maybe it's the fact he wants to know he can beat the strongest, or maybe he just wants to feel how it feels to be defeated.

Your mind was completely filled with different thoughts and scenarios as to why. But you couldn't think of a fixated answer, so you decided to ask.

"Hey.. hisoka. I have a question" you said cautiously "go on~" he whispered sleepily in your ear. "Why do you crave power so much. Not only in fights, but even in the bedroom you have to be in control" you said without holding anything back. He snapped awake suddenly, lifting his head off the pillow slightly in surprise as he cocked up an eye brow with a grin.

"Doing your research aren't you~" he said in a almost sinister voice. "Well, it started a long time ago. My father was known as the strongest hunter amongst all at one point and always put pressure on me to become his legacy once he was done. But For many, agonising years, I still couldn't knock him to the ground ." He said lowering his head In shame, back down to his pillow. "Until one day, at around the age of 18, I finally hit one clean blow to his face and he finally fell. But once he hit the ground, I knew then no one would ever be able to overpower me" he said as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Since that day, no one has ever knocked me to the ground and the pressure my father put on me, still writhes from within me~" he said poetically "I would do almost anything to feel completely and utterly powerless against someone" he smiled, even though he completely juxtaposed the idea of being powerless.

"Hisoka, I had no idea.." you said not knowing wether he was upset by this. "Don't say it like that,
Y/n. Being powerful isn't a bad thing, I'm sure you can agree seeing as all you do is submit to me~" he said letting out a slight chuckle. This kind of annoyed you, did he see you as weak? As timid? No, your a bad bitch and you only let him have his way with you because you wanted him to.

You only just now realised, you haven't been able to do what you wanted to him without hisoka completely dominating you. It was always him teasing you and making you beg for more. This sent your mind racing, all of the ways you could make him go crazy and make him powerless to you. But how? He never lets his guard down.

Then it hit you.. in his sleep! You could tie each of his wrists to the bed while he slept. But you couldn't just use rope or chains, no... he could easily rip through those, you would have to use your nen to do this task...

"It's late y/n~" hisoka said in a raspy voice, signifying how tired he was. "Yeah, I'm tired too" you replied, but before he could answer, you heard his breathing slow down and get heavier, aswell as his grip around your body loosen. He's already asleep?? This is too easy you thought, grinning to your self, as you slowly stepped out of bed, trying your hardest not to wake him up.

You slowly and carefully crept to the bottom of the bed and crawled up it to get closer to hisoka. You silently drew out your black aura into a thin, string shape and lead it to his wrists. You used your fingers to guide the black rope around each of his wrists as gently as possible. Once you had done that, you didn't need to be careful with the next part as you already had his wrists tied up.