Ending explained

Hi guysss reading the comments a lot of you seem disappointed and confused about the ending, that was the whole point sadly but I'll explain because Ik a lot of you liked the story xox

So what I tried to do here was basically set y/n and hisoka up with a happy asf life but someone with a grudge against either one of you used a nen ability to send you back in time, where you woke up back on the train arriving at the auction.

I know you're thinking like wtf have you done but I actually did this: one to get a reaction but also to set my self up for an even more interesting second book in the future. I will eventually write it of course but for the time being, I'm going to focus on making just a couple new books (I'm thinking gojo, nanami, eren, vanitas or tojo) let me know what you think.

But I'll keep you on your toes the plot could possibly be you remember all the time you spent with hisoka vividly but when you try and find him, he has no clue who you are. So yes y/n will have to make hisoka fall in love all over again aswell as finding out who sabotaged you two. This won't be hard because you already know everything about hisoka so who knows what will happen.

Ily all, please if you want another hisoka story, vote on this post/this book to show your appreciation <3

Also, if you liked this book, I promise you my other books are probably a lot better then this because the vocab I used here was very outdated and cringe as it was my first book and my oldest and I haven't yet gone over it and fixed it up because I might literally throw up with embarrassment . So just follow me and keep updated with what I post, my other books certainly don't disappoint ;))) and I do write about well know characters that alottt of people love so I hope you also find interest in my other stuff.

Thank u guys 💓