21- Taking turns part 1🔞

AN— chile I haven't even started writing this and I'm already running laps ✋🏼😻 alsooo armin fans get ur asses over to my new armin fan fic 🙄

Warning ⚠️ smut

You didn't bother to question hisoka, his face was serious and completely fixated on his goal, so you did as he said and began stripping infront of him as he sat before you. Gently, you slipped off the two straps of your dress, pushing it down your body until the ruffled up loop of material met your ankles. You cautiously stepped out, allowing your body to be on full display infront of hisoka.

His eyes were hungry, you could tell he had mentally undressed you many times this evening, even before this point. He smirked in approval, "I knew red was your colour~" he said, leaning his elbow on one knee, resting his chin in his palm so he could comfortably admire each ridge and curve of your half naked body.

He slowly reached one hand out, grabbing your waist and pulling you closer to him. "Let's play a game,
Kitten~" he smiled up at you as he stayed seated. "Uhh yeah sure.. what kind of game?" You asked hesitantly. He began running his index finger up and down your stomach, sending violent shivers down your spine, "how about we take turns having our way with eachother tonight~" he smirked, taking you by surprise.

"You mean.. I can do what I want to you?? Finally?" You asked excitedly, "yes you may, y/n. But after I do a few things to you first~" hisoka whispered as he kissed the dip in your waist before standing back up. "All I want you to do, is stay standing the whole time" he stated, "what? You want me to just stay standing?" you asked in response.

"That's right~ just stay standing for me. If you sit down or go on your knees, you won't be able to have your turn~" he grinned down at you as he towered over you. "That's easy" you scoffed, folding your arms with pride. "We'll see about, won't we~" hisoka whispered, pulling your bottom lip down with his thumb with one hand, allowing the other to snake around you back, pulling you in to his body.

sure enough, hisoka used this opportunity to tie both of your wrists together with his bungee gum, stretching it up to meet the ceiling so your arms were held above your head. "Mm.. perfect~" he sang, taking a step towards your vulnerable body. You squirmed slightly, seeing if by any chance you were able to undo the restraints, "don't run from me,
Y/n~" he whispered in your ear, slipping his arm into the crook of your back, arching it into himself and allowing you to feel his warmth against you.

He lightly kissed your neck, pulling away to allow both of your eyes to meet one another. Hisoka slowly leaned in, tilting his head to initiate a kiss. But just before your lips met he pulled back, smiling devilishly as he played with you, "I'm going to toy with you until you can't take it anymore~" he said in a husky voice, releasing his grip on your body and standing back from you. Your body instantly felt cold as you no longer had the warmth of hisoka's body against you, forming a layer of goose bumps over the top of your delicate skin.

As he stood back from you, you had no choice but to anticipate his next move, unable to control any part of the situation your self. He slowly started unbuttoning his shirt, with each button he undid, another row of muscle was revealed, almost making your mouth water. The lack of physical attention he was giving you was completely killing you, even just a touch would've been enough. His black shirt slowly floated to the ground behind him, each ab being accentuated by the red lighting.

"Don't look so angry, my sweetness~" he smirked "that expression you have only makes me want to tease you more" he said as he unbuckled his belt and undid the button at the top of his trousers, allowing them to fall to the floor too. Kicking them off, you instantly noticed the bulge in his boxers, he was already hard and he had no intention of hiding it.