27- trip to paris

AN— sorry for the wait!! I'm writing a couple of smut chapters after this one because this is more about the journey there and hisoka being cute and shitttt so Yh 🙄‼️

While hisoka was gone, you weren't very productive except you did go on a massive shopping spree with the money hisoka left you ( pop off 🙄). You felt kind of bad but at the same time, you wanted to turn up to go Paris prepared for whatever he had planned. After all, you had no idea what kind of things you and hisoka would do there, that was down to him as he was the one taking you. You had also never been to Paris before so you weren't too sure if some places you might need to dress up a bit or even be a bit more casual.

You bought multiple pairs of jeans and trousers, corsets, tops, dresses, sweatshirts, to be honest you lost count of how much you bought. You didn't know much about this trip but you did know you would need to be ready to leave once hisoka returned from his mission. Well that's what you assumed considering how random and spontaneous he always was.

You also finally had a few days to rest, which was a relief as you couldn't even imagine what kind of things hisoka would pull on you on a holiday. Of course you would slip a cute lingerie set in your suitcase, just incase you found a time to wear it for him.

"Hey, y/n." Machi calls from outside your bedroom door, "your boyfriend's home." She called in a mocking tone, you could practically hear the smug smile on her face as she spoke. "He's not my boyfriend." You shot back, almost slapping your self in the face for smiling at a comment like that.

The creek of your bedroom door signalled you to turn your head from your laptop, of course it was hisoka. "What a pitty, and here I thought you were my lover~" he pouted sarcastically, the playful tone in his voice evident as he broke into his signature smirk. "I mean-" you started before being cut off, cheeks slightly hot at his sudden intrusion. "Just come here~" he said holding his arms out. You didn't question it, no matter how much you hated to admit it, you maybe slightly missed hisoka's constant attention on you.

You got up from your desk and walked towards him. Before you had time to hug him your self, you felt his warm, strong arms pull you in, his chin resting on the top of your head as he let out a relived sigh. "Still mad at me?" He hummed, one hand on the nape of your neck, holding your head against his chest. You didn't really know how to respond to the question so you kept quiet, earning a chuckle from hisoka.

"Don't answer that yet, I still haven't had a chance to make it up to you~" you felt his lips lightly kiss the top of your head before finally letting you go. "The mission was a success by the way. We got your sword back and some extra items chrollo took, but let's forget about that for now. Are you ready?~" he quickly changed his trail of speech, "ready for...?" You questioned, almost laughing as you knew he would randomly show up and want to leave straight away.

"Paris of course~" hisoka replied with an excited flicker in his eyes. "Funny you say that." You laugh to yourself , rolling your already packed suitcase out from behind your bed. "Already prepared, I see~" he grinned, "eager as usual." He added, his tone low and was an obvious hint to other things. You flashed him a smile to his remark, "god, you really can't stay serious for one second can you?" You laughed, cheeks slightly flushed as images of the many time in bed with hisoka flashed through your mind.

You met his gaze with yours, the sexual tension hanging heavily in the room as his heated eye contact almost burnt through you. You were both thinking the same thing but you also wanted to head off on your trip as soon as possible. "Let's go." You announced, turning to avert your eyes from hisoka's fiery pools and changing the slightly awkward topic of thought . "Yes, let's~" he replied, also already having a prepacked suitcase, ready to go.