8- Jealousy

AN— brooo just waittt for the next couple of chapters. This chapters not too exciting but you and hisoka start to rival each others jealousy until you can't take it anymore. Look at you pulling hisoka and chrollo ooo gurllll 🥸

"Y/n! Answer me! I know your in there" hisoka shouted from the other side of the door as you lay butt naked in chrollo's bed. You were still so pissed off about walking in on hisoka and that blond piece of shit, you didn't even want to look at hisoka's fine asf face- I mean gross and nasty face. "I walked in on him fucking that blonde girl" you whispered to chrollo, folding you arms and looking down at the bed sheets. "Oh you mean leyla" chrollo said turning to you. "You know, her nen allows her to control people's minds by enhancing their emotions" he said, realising it may not be how it seemed. "Oh fuck" you said as you slapped your hand against your mouth in shock "it was her fault not his wasn't it??" You questioned, suddenly completely taken back by the information you had just discovered.

"Well, not entirely. She enhanced his emotions. So he must of somewhat wanted to have sex with her, she just made it happen by making his feelings more intense" Chrollo replied back to you, looking at you with a comforting smile. "Oh so he was being a complete and utter fuck head" you scowled again. "Fine! Two can play at that game" you said unfolding your arms and jumping out of bed. You opened the window on the back wall of chrollo's room and braced your self ready to jump out. Yes you were still naked asf but you looked good as hell so who even cares (and also the fact that hisoka was 2secs away from busting down the door).

"That was SOOO good, chrollo!" You said very loudly so hisoka could clearly hear through the door. Before you could wait for his reaction, you jumped out of the window, landing on your feet into the garden below. You knew hisoka would see your lingerie on the floor the minute he broke the door down and you knew he would be mad. you stood below the window trying to hear an exchange between the two of them. "Chrollo~ you disgust me" hisoka said, as respectfully as possible "that's not what your little kitten thought when I was cumming inside her" you heard chrollo reply back with a chuckle. Gawww dayum that man knows how to run his damn mouth you thought. "I'm going to kill you~" hisoka said in a low voice, again not letting him self raise his voice once. "Didn't you do the same thing but first..?" Chrollo said in a sly voice causing hisoka to fall silent once more.

You smiled knowing you made hisoka feel the same was you did. (I know bitch your ruthless but I'm here for it because chrollo is one tasty side dish). Before hearing anything else, you ran around the corner trying to figure out what side of the mansion you had dropped down from in order to find the front door and get to your room. I'm freezing my tits off out here you thought laughing to your self as you ran butt naked around the perimeter of the house.

Turning the next corner, you stop dead in your tracks as you realise the rest of the troup were holding a meeting with other illegal groups in the back garden, discussing business and their next targets. They sat at a long garden table with a white table cloth draped over it and they all wore suits or dresses, hinting that the meeting must of been quite important for such fancy attire.

You try to back away slowly but suddenly step on a twig causing a large 'snap' sound. They all turn around to face you as you slowly watched their jaws drop in awe. "Y/n?" On of the troup members called out in shock, "Oh, hi guys, don't mind me I was just going for my daily naked jog" you giggled nervously as you stepped back around the corner and started running around the way your just came. Y/n you fucking idiot your brain screamed at you as you finally came to entrance of the house. You opened the heavy, wooden doors and sprinted down the hall to your ACTUAL room (and not hisoka's) which was the third door on the left.