25- sharing is caring 🚨

AN— bestie... did you rly see the title and come running?? I'm disappointed 🙄✋🏼 anyway sorry for the wait, I've got exams coming up when I go back to school so my lazy ass has to revise lolll but I'll still be uploading dw! This chapter will be VERY along around 5500 words 😏 enjoy!

Warning ⚠️ smut - double penetration

"Jesus hisoka, you scared the shit out of me. What are you doing hiding in the corner" you laughed. "I'm sure Layla's waiting for round two" you smirked devilishly, folding your arms and glaring at him. "Round two? I don't recall going a single round with Layla in the first place" Hisoka questioned putting his hands on his hips. "Ohhh you don't? So tell me why 5 girls were feeling you up like it was some kind of petting zoo in there?" You scowled, you had enough of his fuck boy shit, this was the last straw.

"Aw look at you~" hisoka cooed, "are you getting all worked up over another woman?" He questioned mockingly. "Woman?? I mean she's more of a musty looking gnome then a woman, but girlll, I mean if that's what you like..." you laughed, earning a small chuckle from illumi, the silver glint of his tongue piercing reflected the dim lighting of the room as he briefly opened his mouth to laugh.

"You really have a foul mouth today, don't you,
Y/n~" hisoka replied, taking a sleep towards you. "The only thing that's foul is Layla's nasty breath, am I right or am I right" you laughed at your own joke, looking up at illumi expecting him to be laughing back. "Y/n, have you really not noticed yet?" Illumi questioned, turning to face you as he stood next to hisoka, leaving his arm on his shoulder.

"Uhh... wait a damn mi- don't tell me your on hisoka's side??" You stared in shock at the both of them, trying to hold your laughter in at how ridiculous this all was. "It's not that I'm all of a sudden on his side, i was always on his side, y/n" they both grinned at illumi's response. "Mmm.. yeah, I'm not following." You said In Confusion, tapping your lip with your index finger.

"Well you see, I was never interested in even touching Layla, Not even the slightest. I only used her as bait to draw you in tonight" Hisoka said with a sadistic smile, "I knew you would try make me jealous too by using illumi after seeing me with another woman. I mean you were planning to take him back to your room and have sex right~?" He asked, both of them towering over you quite intensely. "Uh... next question." You said scratching the back of your neck as you still tried to process what was going on.

"Wait so you purposely flirted with Layla infront of me so I'd do the same? Because You knew it would lead to me bringing illumi back here, where you would be waiting for us?" You asked, finally getting it. "There we go, your finally catching on, kitten~" hisoka chuckled, "she's a bit off a slow one isn't she? let's see if she's better in bed then she is with her logic" Illumi chimed in, earning a laugh for both.

"Illumi, I suggest not getting involved unless you want your wig snatched." You glared at them both, hisoka pointed at illumi's head, laughing at your stupid joke. You were honestly surprised at how sly they both were, going to these lengths just to get you to sleep with them both. It's not like you would've said no. "You know, if you wanted a threesome that badly, you could've just asked me... I would've said yes." You laughed to your self. "You literally just wasted all of our nights for no reason. Oh and hisoka!" You said in a sarcastic voice "your gonna need something big to get back into my good books after this little stunt you pulled with illumi"

Hisoka looked at you schemingly, "oh? Something big~?" He smirked at you. "No. Not that. Well... maybe. Wait no." You stopped your self from rambling, you couldn't help but feel intimidated by the sexual tension hanging in the room after hisoka basically admitted the whole plan was to get you to have a threesome with him and illumi.

"Fine then, if you don't want me, then show me what you were going to do with illumi~" Hisoka smiled, sitting himself against the headboard of your bed as he pointed infront of him at the mattress. "You want me to show you?? Cant we just do it the normal way.. this is embarrassing" you pouted like a child. "Do you really think you deserve that after bringing my  friend to your room like this?~" hisoka questioned, cocking an eyebrow up at you to accompany his smirk.