7- Chrollo's long shlong 🍋

AN- I rly need to stop with these weird asf titles but idec 😭 anyways, your about to get some revenge on hisoka with chrollo. I know, some chrollo stans are weirdddd but chrollo him self could rail me all the way to Narnia. Gaw dayum pass me those👓👌🏻👵🏼

You ran down the corridor, tears streaming down your face as you hear hisoka running after you, not too far behind. "Y/n!" He called "it's not what it looks like" he said desperately, but you didn't care. You needed to get away from him. Opening the first door you saw on the corridor, you lock your self in, turning around to lean your back against the door with your eyes shut. You let out a relieved sigh as you slowly open your eyes.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!?" You scream as your gaze landed upon chrollo lying in the middle of his bed, jerking him self off. "Oh hi y/n" he said casually as you stared longingly at his long, thick member that he was holding in his right hand. Precum leaked out of the tip, signifying how turned on he must of been. You stared with your jaw wide open. "Don't look so shocked, your the one who came barging into my room. If you're gonna hold your mouth open like that, why not get on your knees" he said jokingly as he covered his long manhood with the duvet on his bed.

"Chrollo, were you thinking about me while jerking off??" You said crossing your arms and smiling at him "w-what no..?" He said clearly lying "oh fuck you can read my mind, can't you?" he said as he let out a loud laugh, making you laugh too. She looks so good in that silk robe he thought as you read his mind again. You could easily fuck him right now but your not that easy. Wait what am I saying, it's fucking chrollo bitch go get some 🙄.

"If you like how I look in the robe, wait until you see what's under it" you said cheekily as you walked towards the foot of his bed, indulging your eyes at his still flushed face and perfect body. His hair was messed up and not slicked back for one and his muscular arms lay folded to support his neck upwards behind his head. "Why don't you show me, princess" he said, sitting up with his hands resting on the bed behind him. He reached forward and pulled one end of the bow, which held the waist of your robe together. It undid its self revealing the red, Lacy lingerie your wore beneath it, practically showing your entire body to him because of how see through it was, as you let your robe fall to the floor.

He licked his lips as he leaned back to admire you a bit longer. "Now this is what I imagined when I touch my self" he growled hungrily. Just those words were enough to push you over the edge. you crawl on your hands and knees up the bed and finally reach only inches away from his face. He dragged his fingers through the hair on the back of your head, while biting his bottom lip, before locking his fingers into place and pulling you into a powerful kiss. His tongue slipped through your lips, dancing in your mouth to the music of your quiet moans. Both your tongues brushed gently against eachother as you moved your head to the side to deepen the kiss.

Your inner thighs began heating up simultaneously, as he lent back, biting your lip as he pulled away. He lay back in his bed once more, his arms behind his head again. You were confused to where his attention went as you looked up at him. "Please me, y/n" he commanded, not saying another word, you pulled his blanket down below his long shaft, causing it to spring upwards.

You held the base in your right hand and you slowly moved your tongue in circular motions over the tip, licking and swirling your tongue over his precum. He moaned quietly and bit his lip as he watched you curiously. "It's so big" you gasped as you licked him from the base to the tip, making sure every inch was wet from your saliva. "Tease me again, and I'll have to stretch that tight little pussy of yours" he grinned as he grabbed your hair into a pony tale with his hand.

You finally put his whole length into your mouth and started bobbing your head up and down, making sure his tip brushed against the back of your throat.
"Y/n~" he moaned "take it all, like a good girl" he said with his eyelids half open and his cheeks blushing slightly. Your mouth goes further and further down his cock as your lips meet the very bottom of his base. You continue moving his member in and out of your mouth at a faster pace, causing his hips to buck upwards into your mouth. "Ugh~ feels so fucking good" he groaned as his eyes rolled back into his head, keeping his mouth open slightly. You could feel he was about to cum as he was twitching inside of your mouth, so you stop. You pull him out of your mouth and sit back onto your heels as you knelt on the bed.