12- Blind folded🍋

AN— hope you enjoy another chapter of hisoka railing you 👍🏻😃

Warning ⚠️ smut

Hisoka's words stunned you, making your cheeks go slightly pink as you began to become flustered. He once again picks you up, with his hands under your thighs and your legs wrapped around his bare body. You could feel his manhood against you, aching to get inside of you as he turned the shower off and walked out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom.

He practically threw you onto the bed, the pent up tension in his eyes as he finally was going to get what he'd been wanting for some time now. He grabbed the tie, which was hung over the back of the hotel chair, and came slowly closer to you. "Sit up" he commanded with a slight grin, you did as he said and sat up as he leans over you, running his index finger over your bottom lip to tease you. His face only inches from yours, he gently placed the tie over your eyes and tied it behind your head, the silky noises rang through your ears as it brushed over them.

Now engulfed In darkness, you were completely unaware of what was around you now, causing any noise or touch to make you flinch as all your senses were heightened. Your skin begins to suddenly crawl with pleasure as you feel hisoka lay your soaked body back down onto the bed . you felt his soft touch slowly move down your body and to your thighs. He spreads your legs open roughly and you felt his tongue slowly lick down the inside of your left thigh. You let out a small moan as the sensation rippled throughout your body as your senses were completely out of check without your sight. He moved his tongue closer and closer to your wet slit, every now and then running his tongue gently over to your clit to tease you.

Your body began to shake slightly as his soft, wet tongue sent violent shivers down your spine. "Look at you, y/n~" he whispered as you felt him spread your legs wider, "you're already dripping" he said as he swiped his fingers up your entrance, picking up the wetness from your pussy on his ring and middle finger. You heard a faint sucking noise before hisoka softly said "mm~ you always taste so good" before lightly licking your clit again. "Hisoka~" you moaned as you slid your hand down and gripped his hair with your fingers. "Do I have to tell you again what to call me in the bedroom, y/n?~" he said threateningly as he suddenly gripped your throat, stretching his arm from below you. "I'm s-sorry.." you stuttered as his sudden grip on your neck made you jump. "I'm sorry, what?" He said, you could tell he was smirking with the slight lightheartedness in his voice. "I'm sorry d-daddy" you said biting your lip as he slipped his middle finger into your entrance slowly.

He moved his finger in and out, curling it upwards to rub against your g-spot as he kissed your inner thigh and slightly sucked on it, leaving hickeys to mark his territory. You let out a soft moan making him slip his ring finger inside of you aswell causing you to squirm slightly. "You're so tight y/n~ it's time we changed that." You heard hisoka whisper as his breath slightly stimulated your clit before licking your aching bud in circular motions and moving his fingers in and out faster.

He moved his free hand from your neck to lift the hood for your clit up, making sure his tongue rubbed violently against your most sensitive spot. He was clearly taking advantage of the fact you were being overstimulated without your sight. "Fuck~" you moaned as you gripped his hair tighter, locking his blood red locks between your fingers as your thighs started to close against his cheeks. He suddenly took his fingers out of you and used both of his hands to hold your legs apart again.

"Open those pretty thighs of yours, kitten~" he groaned before only going back in with his tongue. He flicked his tongue against your clit, with each tongue movement, your legs shook with satisfaction. You started to feel you core tighten as he stroked your clit with his long tongue in all different directions . "Ahh~" you moaned as your felt your self about to climax. He suddenly stopped, leaving you breathless and frustrated. "Not yet" he said in a low voice, as you felt his body's heat shift close to yours, yet you were still unable to see him. You felt your head dip into the bed as his hands lay either side of your face, his hot breath against your lips making you lift your head up to try locate his lips above yours.

He grasped your throat again, pushing it back down against the bed making you want more. You reached down his body, trying to find his length hanging over you. He leaned back to stop you from touching him, "I'm in control, y/n" he said before laying a light kiss against your weak spot on your neck "'mmm... do your really want it that badly, you slut" he said as he gripped your neck tighter, his nails slightly digging into your soft skin. "Y-yes daddy, please~" you moaned, jerking your hips upwards to make contact with his Manhood for just a second.

He reached behind your head and untied the knot that held the blindfold up. He slowly pulled it off "turn around and get on your knees" he said sternly as he sat up from ontop of you. You turned away from him, facing the headboard as you got onto your knees. He grabbed both of your wrists behind you and tightly tied them behind your back. You could feel the material pinch your skin, probably leaving every more marks on your body. He placed his hand onto the back of your neck and pushed your face into the mattress before slapping your ass and pausing. "What a view~" he said as he rubbed his tip against your entrance, spreading your wetness onto him self. "Try not to scream" hisoka said with a slight chuckle.

He slowly pressed his tip inside you before moving his hands onto your waist and pulled your body back onto his cock. "Ughh your so fucking tight" he said as he moved in and out of your slowly. "Ahh~ " you moaned as he gripped onto your body and thrusted into you harder and harder, creating lewd noises between your body's with each thrust. He began fucking you harder, making sure he reached the deaths of your body as he drilled into you. You clenched your firsts behind you, holding onto the silky material that held your hands in place as your moans increased. As he dug deeper into you, he held your two pinned back forearms to pull you back into him as he thrusted forwards into you.

"Fuck, y/n your so wet~" he moaned huskily as he quickened his pace, his length hitting your g-spot making your knees unable to stay up, causing you to collapse onto your stomach as you released a loud moan.

You breathed heavily, trying to regain your strength. Hisoka suddenly grabbed your hair into a pony tail, pulling your head backwards "had enough already, are you forgetting how your begged me to fuck you just a second ago~" he whispered in your ear before entering you once again as you still lay on your front on the bed. "H-hisoka.." you moaned "be gentle" you said as he started fast. He paused, making you think he would listen to you before snapping his hips back against your body, moving faster and harder before.

He reached his hand around your hip and down your inner thigh before reaching for your dripping pussy and began rubbing your bud softly. Just those small movements pushed you further and further to reaching your climax "fuckkk Ahh~" you screamed as he still held your hair with one hand and with the other rubbed your clit.

"Fuck me harder~ please" you said in a shaky voice. He leant close to the side of your face "with pleasure my sweet girl~" he said breathlessly before turning your body over and opened your legs wide as he lay between them.

He pushed the tip in once again, thrusting into you harder then before, his hips and your thighs making slight clapping noises with each push inwards. He lay his face into the side of your neck, kissing it lightly as he moaned quietly in your ear, turning you on more and more. "Look at it~" he whispered as he looked down, admiring him self thrusting into your wet pussy before lying back against you and drilling into your harder once more, causing you to ball your firsts from behind you and let out louder moans.

You felt the same tightening feeling in the pit of your stomach build up as your thighs began to tremor with pleasure. Your thighs grip the sides of his body as you feel your self finally release onto his shaft. "I-m cumming~ Ahh" you screamed, digging your tied up hands into the mattress as he pummelled your insides. Clear liquid squirted on to the sheets as he continued to reach the deepest parts of your body. "Fuck, y/n fuckkkk" he said as you felt him empty him self inside of you. "Feels so good" he whispered in your ear with the last few strokes before he collapsed against you. He untied your hands gently and gave you a little kiss on the forehead.

"I love you, y/n" he said as he rolled over onto his side and wrapped you into his big strong arms. "I love you too, hisoka".

AN— gaw dayummm that shit was tense. Hisoka ate that up and left nooo crumbs 😭 I've written the first chapter for the professor levi fan fic and I'll be publishing it tomorrow so for all my levi stans, keep an eye out!