- It's Cold -

(NOTE AT THE BOTTOM)

She knows. She just doesn't want too.

- shush now -

These weren't murderers. They weren't.

Namjoon's fingers softly turned the page, and Jang-Mi watched him calmly. His face twitched every now and then, but normal eyes wouldn't catch it. She'd seen it often enough to know.

"How's the book, darling?"

He looked up, frowning and smiling in the same second. She expected the answer she got.

"I'm not sure yet."

In the corner, Jungkook was humming to himself, blank paper in front of him. Only two of them could ever be in the same room at the same time, and only if she was the nurse supervising. She didn't mind.

Jang-Mi was Jungkook's head nurse first, due to his Dependent Personality Disorder. As soon as he got there, he latched onto her as his dependant, and suffered from separation anxiety when she left him for longer than expected. So she often chose him to stay with her while she watched the others.

And, she didn't mind. Jungkookie was a good boy.

"Jangie, when will I see Jiminie?" He spoke up, staring at his paper.

"Soon. Today is Namjoon-Oppa's day."

The older man nodded, smiling at Jungkook. The latter smiled back, unbothered by her answer. He wanted to see Jiminie, but he liked listening to Jangie. She was gentle with him.

Her radio buzzed, making no noise. It was designed to do so, for the sensory patients. Namjoon was one of them. She stepped outside, watching them through the one-sided window, clicking the button.

"It's Jimin."

They said nothing else, and they didn't need too. She knew her boys well enough to know how they needed her. She explained to Jungkook and Namjoon that she was needed, and while Jungkook looked close to angry, he let her go.

She was silent when she walked, entering Jimin's room like a wounded animal was inside. And that animal lay on his bed, arms over his stomach.

She sat beside him. Waiting for the whimpering to calm. Waiting for his eyes to open. Waiting for him memories to fade. It didn't seem like a bad attack, compared to others, but she didn't deny him when he needed her.

"Jiminie." Her tone was light when he opened his eyes to look at her, unsurprised when he moved to bury his face in her abdomen.

She pet his hair, and though she knew he wasn't shaking from the air, she smiled.

"It's cold."

Her words tethered him back to himself, allowing him to believe this was all because of the cold. He was okay. Nothing was wrong. He was just cold.

He nodded, sitting up.

"You're doing so well my dear." She pressed a hand to his face. He was different, always having a far off look in his eyes, like he wasn't quite there. Like he lived through a plexiglass.

"I am?"

"Yes. Look how strong you are. Despite the cold."

-

I'm super self conscious of these since I haven't written in so long and something tells me they're boring and I'll lose readers for them.

NOTE!!!
So one person said I should turn this into a separate story of its own, and I would, but I'm worried it won't do well (like my Virtue of Sin book that I'm proud of) so I wanted to know what my readers want.

Do you want a separate book of this concept, possibly a reader insert?

Or would you rather read it as a mini series here and move on?

I have ideas for either, so please let me know what you want before I continue!!!