• Happy Birthday Jimin! •

Jimin finished showering, tying the towel around his waist. As he wandered back to his room, he didn't see any sign of his band mates. Sure, it was pretty early still...

But it was his birthday. He was hoping to at least see one of them.

Either way, he got dressed and answered calls from his family, his mood being lifted greatly. It dampened again when he actually started looking for people, finding no one.

"What the Hell?" He muttered, calling Jin. He got no answer, so he called Taehyung. Again, no answer.

He wandered into JJ's room for some reason, glancing around at the tidy space. The only things seeming remotely messy was her desk, cluttered with items, and her walls, covered with photos.

"Where are you?" He grumbled, glaring at her neat bed.

Just as he spoke, his phone went off. He quickly checked the message, hoping it was his friends.

Baby: Oppa!!!!!
Baby: We're on our way, we went to get breakfast

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, sighing. So now, thanks to Jang-Mi, he knew where they were, but he was starting to think they'd forgotten.

Don't worry, I just finished showering
Didn't even notice 😅

Baby: okay good!!! We're almost there 💕

He made this way into the living room, flopping down on the couch. He waited roughly ten minutes before a happy voice yelled out to him.

"Jimin!" It was Jin. "Can you come help us please?"

He huffed and stood up, going to the kitchen. He opened the door, only to see all seven of them crowded around the kitchen island with huge smiles. On the table was eight plates of different pancakes, Jimin's favourite being the closest to him and topped with rainbow candles.

"Happy Birthday!" They all shouted, and Jimin laughed with such a happy expression on his face.

"If I'm honest, I thought you forgot." He laughed as he said it, though his heart was pounding in relief.

Jang-Mi narrowed her eyes before throwing her arms around his neck. He caught her, wrapping his own arms around her waist.

"How could we forget our Jiminie?!" She yelled, then kissed his cheek.

"Happy birthday Oppa."