• Meatloaf •

~

~

JJ really wanted something that she could cuddle when all of the boys were busy, or maybe even when she was busy herself

JJ really wanted something that she could cuddle when all of the boys were busy, or maybe even when she was busy herself. Something soft that she could hold, or keep on her lap while she worked. So her initial idea was to go for a casual visit to the Animal Rescue Centre, just to see what they had there.

Once she got there, she noticed so many animals that deserved a good home, and she wanted to adopt them all and take care of them. However, half the dogs were too big and half the cats were to messy. She needed something that could be easy to care for.

She was only looking through the cats, seeing as she had a die-hard passion for them, when she saw a tiny one with a long body and short, little legs. He seemed to like folding himself up into a small loaf shape, as he had no tail. He also had a kind of smushed in face and huge, marble-like eyes.

JJ went right back to BigHit and asked if she was actually allowed a pet (seeing as she forgot to ask in the first place). Once they approved, she raced back to the Rescue Centre, this time with Jimin in tow. He was interested to see what she was looking for.

Jimin walked around the place, looking at dogs and such, while JJ filled out the paper work. Soon enough, the staff brought her new cat to her just as she started thinking of a name.

Jimin stares at it, tilting his head. "Uh, it's... kinda... different?"

"He's beautiful." JJ corrected, gently rubbing her cats head. "What should I call him?"

"Mochi!" Jimin exclaimed and she laughed.

"That's you, Oppa. I was thinking... Meatloaf!"

"What's a 'Meatloaf'?" Jimin asked her, completely butchering the English word.

She giggled, saying it in Korean for him. "미트 로프 , but I want to use the English version."

"Ohhhhh." Jimin eyed the cat for a second then smiled. "It suits him."

JJ lifted her adorable cat into her arms.

"Meatloaf it is."

~