• Blocked •

Jang-Mi ran into her room to grab her phone, as it'd been charging for an hour while she played Mario Kart with Jin

Jang-Mi ran into her room to grab her phone, as it'd been charging for an hour while she played Mario Kart with Jin. She unlocked it, answering a few texts and going through media.

Eun had sent her a folders worth of memes, and as she was flicking through them, she got an Instagram notification.

Instagram: (topJJfan) Hi i don't know if you noticed but I comment a lot on your posts and was wondering if I could talk to you

JJ sighed, not bothered. It wasn't the first time she'd received messages from fans, being an idol and all. However much she might want to, she wasn't allowed to answer any. And if she was honest, it made life easier.

Instagram: (topJJfan) What am I kidding? I comment on all your posts. Just with the hope you'll notice me

Jang-Mi raised an eyebrow, slightly annoyed. This message wasn't exactly the creepiest she'd gotten, but it'd been a while since someone like this messaged her.

Instagram: (topJJfan) I noticed you blocked another a account of mine, as well as ignoring many others. You didn't notice they were all dedicated to you?

"I don't like this." Jang-Mi squeaked, staring at her phone. She remembered the account she'd blocked recently, even if she'd pushed it out of her mind.

She raced to Jin's room again, finding him squatted next to his laundry basket, sorting out his clothes. He looked up when she entered, his eyebrows raised.

"What's up princess?" He asked.

She handed him her phone, clinging to his arm as he read it. The 'fan' had sent a few more messages in her absence.

Instagram: (topJJfan) I love you so much. I just wish you would pay attention to me. Why won't you? Don't even try to say that BigHit won't let you

Instagram: (topJJfan) You Just won't answer me because you're scared of me, right?

Instagram: (topJJfan) you should be

Jin growled low in his throat, causing JJ to sit up and look at him. His eyes were boiling with anger, and he stood abruptly. Jang-Mi was pulled up with him, following behind as he stomped his way out the dorm.

They disguised themselves and went to the main BigHit building, and Jin took her to their managers office.

"Come in." Their manager called, smiling when they entered.

"Hyung." Jin spat out, obviously angry. "We have an issue."

He and the manager spoke about the alleged stalker, asking Jang-Mi questions and getting her to show messages. The manager sat back, pondering.

"I'm afraid there's not much we can do seeing as this is only by message and we don't know who's actually behind it. Have they said anything about trying to see you in person?"

Jang-Mi flicked through the messages, coming across one she hadn't properly read.

"Yes. They said, 'Either way, I'll see you at the next concert, and I have a surprise for you'. Oppa, I don't like this." Jang-Mi's hands lightly shook, and she clamped her teeth onto her bottom lip.

"Alright, we can keep better security checks on this next concert, in a few weeks. You'll be under more safe guard, so don't worry about security hanging around you." Manager decided, typing things up on his computer. JJ gave him a small hug in thanks, taking Jin's hand when he offered it to her.

Both her and her Oppa walked back in silence, and once they got through the front door, she wrapped him up in a hug.

"Thank you."

"I'm always here for you, Jangie." He smiled that charming smile of his. "I'll always protect you."