• Vlive Pt.1 •

"Hello ARMY!"

Jang-Mi smiled as she waited for fans to join. She watched the comments roll in, smiling at some.

Immediately, there was some hate, and Jang-Mi's eyes were drawn to them.

She sighed, smiling once again

"Hi~ Yes, I'm at my brother's apartment in Busan. I came over with Jimin-oppa and Jungkook. My brother is sleeping now."

#1: why is he sleeping???
#2: I wanted to meet him...
#3: where are the other boys??? I want to see them
#4: Unnie! You have your dog there right? Can we see her please?!

Jang-Mi smiled at the last comment, whistling sharply. "Bomi! Come here!"

A golden dog bounded into the frame, jumping on JJ.

Jang-Mi held the Cocker Spaniel, smiling as the comments went crazy

"This is Bomi, she is two years old I don't know where Danbi is, she's probably sleeping with my brother." Jang-Mi pet the dog happily.

"Yo, what're you doing?" A voice came from her doorframe, and she glanced up. Many fans went crazy as they knew who was there.

Shin was rubbing the back of his head, his eyes barely open. He'd woken up out of habit to let the dogs use the bathroom, so he had put a shirt on as well as his shoes, and was holding two leads.

"Vlive." JJ hummed, still petting Bomi. "I took them out a few hours ago."

"They'll want to go out again. You're coming with."

Jang-Mi rolled her eyes playfully, ignoring comments about 'distrespect'.

"You all heard him," she grinned and waved with Bomi's paw. "See you in the next live!"