• Taejang Moments •

CUTE

Taehyung was attached to Jang-Mi

Taehyung was attached to Jang-Mi. There was no other way to describe it; he'd been following her around all day, making constant contact with her.

If she was in her studio, he sat next to her with his arm on her chair. If she was stood still, he held her from behind. He was even there when she was cleaning her bedroom desk, sat there with his leg extended so his foot touched her ankle.

The others expected her to get annoyed by his clingy ness, but not only did she have extremely good patience, but she knew why he was like this.

Taehyung was homesick. She knew it, because he always did this when he was. Sure, they always missed home and their families, but when it got especially bad, they always had ways to deal with it. This was Taehyung's.

JJ didn't mind if he squished her to death, as long as he was safe and happy.

SAD

Jang-Mi knocked on Taehyung's door, seeing as he'd been in there a few hours

Jang-Mi knocked on Taehyung's door, seeing as he'd been in there a few hours. He'd only recently gotten back from home, and he'd been closing himself away at any given moment.

"Who is it?" Came his dry voice.

She coughed. "It's me, Tae. Jang-Mi."

There was silence, then a small mutter. "Come in."

When she entered, it was dark. She could see him perfectly though; he was sat on the floor by the foot of his bed, his back resting against it. The small amount of light being let through the blinds highlighted the tears on his face.

She didn't know whether to run to him or approach him cautiously. She took the second idea, moving slowly until she was right in front of him. She sat down, nudging his leg.

He finally unwrapped himself, his legs moving from his chest to rest on either side of her, his head falling forward. Jang-Mi caught him, letting him press his face to her shoulder. She stroked his hair, and let him cry.

She didn't need to know why. Or how, or anything. She simply needed to let him cry.

HOT

Jang-Mi and Taehyung had been partnered up for a photo shoot together, and after some flattering photos, the photographer wanted steamier pictures

"Here, V. Sit on this chair." The man asked. "JJ, please stand against the back of the chair."

They did as told, switching spots too. The man seemed frustrated, trying to find what he wanted them to do.

"Ah! Got it! You, bring the fake doorway and remove this chair!"

A fake, white-painted doorway with a bit of wall attachment was brought in. Tae was ordered to lean against it, Jang-Mi had to hold his tie and look like she was pushing him. Again, they switched.

There was another, where Jang-Mi sat on the floor in the doorway and Taehyung stood slightly behind her. Then Taehyung was sat with his back against the doorway, JJ sat in between his legs while resting on his chest.

Once they saw the photos at the end, they stared at each other for a moment then burst out laughing.

PROTECTIVE

"Where is she?"

"Where is she?"

Namjoon held his hand out to Taehyung, silencing him as he was on the phone. After a couple more minutes, he hung up. Taehyung all but jumped on him.

"So? Hyung? What happened?"

"They think they simply lost track of her around the mall. The bodyguards are looking for her, and they'll find her soon. She won't leave without them." Namjoon assured.

"But what if she doesn't have a choice? What if someone took her?"

Namjoon sighed, placing his hand on Taehyung's shoulder. "Tae, you gotta believe she'll be okay."

Taehyung moved away from him, pulling out his own phone. He stared at the screen, waiting for any notification that would tell him Jang-Mi was alright. It was a while before his phone dinged, and he rushed to check.

iMessage: (Jangie) I'm on my way phone! I lost the guards, but we're all coming home now!

Taehyung let out the biggest sigh of relief as he dropped onto the couch.

This girl was gonna be the death of him.

Someone please request something, I'm running out of different ideas, I lost my glasses, I've got to go to classes soon... I'm just suffering 😫